New to lifestyle and this site

PolishWife4BBC

Couple
Real Person
We are a married couple who've been together for over 12 years. We reside in the Ashland/Huntington area on the Kentucky/West Virginia border. We've been slowly exploring new things this past year. My husband had this fantasy of wife sharing the whole time we've been together, but I wasn't open to it until recently.
I've never been promiscuous so I've never had a 'slut phase' where I got to experience different lovers and figure out what I really enjoyed sexually. Its been a fun journey so far, with ups and downs (men who couldn't perform ). Despite some negative initial experiences, I'm enjoying exploring my inner slut, because its really about me and my pleasure. He suggested I tried using a bbc dildo, (found I really enjoyed bigger sizes) and one thing lead to another and we ended up making an account here lol.
Hoping to make some good connections on here and find some long term lovers for me. Ideally we want to have him watch as we fuck or join in with contact with me. We are not into humiliation, degradation, bisex cuck or ******* play

I am Rose. We have a home on the Outer Banks of NC and a vacation home in FL just below Sarasota.

I would love to hear back from you so we can exchange experiences and thoughts.

We got into the lifestyle of swinging after marriage, and I just had my first black cock not that long ago. I will be glad to tell you about that first time if you are interested. I loved reading where you enjoy exploring your inner slut – I can relate to that.

Hope to hear back.

Rose

We are a married couple who've been together for over 12 years. We reside in the Ashland/Huntington area on the Kentucky/West Virginia border. We've been slowly exploring new things this past year. My husband had this fantasy of wife sharing the whole time we've been together, but I wasn't open to it until recently.
I've never been promiscuous so I've never had a 'slut phase' where I got to experience different lovers and figure out what I really enjoyed sexually. Its been a fun journey so far, with ups and downs (men who couldn't perform ). Despite some negative initial experiences, I'm enjoying exploring my inner slut, because its really about me and my pleasure. He suggested I tried using a bbc dildo, (found I really enjoyed bigger sizes) and one thing lead to another and we ended up making an account here lol.
Hoping to make some good connections on here and find some long term lovers for me. Ideally we want to have him watch as we fuck or join in with contact with me. We are not into humiliation, degradation, bisex cuck or ******* play
I work in Ashland some weeks

I am Rose. We have a home on the Outer Banks of NC and a vacation home in FL just below Sarasota.

We got into the lifestyle of swinging after marriage, and I just had my first black cock not that long ago. I will be glad to tell you about that first time if you are interested. I loved reading where you enjoy exploring your inner slut – I can relate to that.

Hope to hear back.

Last edited:

Hope to hear back.

Rose
Hi, I am located in Florida and just north of Sarasota, and love to meet up with you and explore more possibilities with you as well! message me and let's have fun together!

Hope to hear back.

Rose
Hey rose

Back