New to BNWO

Hello there. I am new to the BNWO. I am a European "man" on here hoping to find and be owned (at least online) by an African man. I wear womanly clothing and have a chastity cage. Although I understand my spot here, I am wholly unwilling to share photographs of myself until I feel ready. I hope this is understood, not as a slight, but me wishing to be careful.

Hello there. I am new to the BNWO. I am a European "man" on here hoping to find and be owned (at least online) by an African man. I wear womanly clothing and have a chastity cage. Although I understand my spot here, I am wholly unwilling to share photographs of myself until I feel ready. I hope this is understood, not as a slight, but me wishing to be careful.
Welcome aboard

Hi, welcome to the dark side lol

Back