New here, husband in the dark

I just joined this and my husband has no idea...I also have never actively gone out and looked for anything. I'm 29, mom of 1, married in Feb. There have been countless times where I have asked my husband for sex and gotten nothing. He has even walked in on me playing with myself and just walked away. I'm overly frustrated, I don't even know the last time we had sex.
You absolutely deserve to have good sex and lots of orgasms Dear.....BBC can surely give that to you!

Have you talked to your Hubby about having a Cuckolding Marriage?

It is a great way to get your sex needs met and still have a loving Hubby at home.

I just joined this and my husband has no idea...I also have never actively gone out and looked for anything. I'm 29, mom of 1, married in Feb. There have been countless times where I have asked my husband for sex and gotten nothing. He has even walked in on me playing with myself and just walked away. I'm overly frustrated, I don't even know the last time we had sex.
Get ready for the ride that is coming

Where you from?

I've had my share with low testestorone guys in the past too, you don't look at them like a men after a while!
I think this happens in a martiage quicker than anyone could ever imagine. Wives can cheat with just about anyone who is horny and enjoy it so much! And once that view of a husband is No longer The Man, it is so hard to bring back. Communication, Agreement and Cuckolding are the best answers for so many struggling married couples.

If u wanna talk let me know, i can relate actually

In my opinion you have every right, without feeling guilty even a little, to look for a better man and black men are the best!

Come to Barbados for holiday, I would surely take care of you :sex:

Same here. Defintely DM me

1st: Place your information in the dating section of B2W identifying your situation and exactly what you are seeking.

2nd. Screen screen screen all by communicating online with those that meet YOUR expectations and desires.

3rd. Talk to those "discreetly" who pass your tests and use this as another cut.

4th. Meet

5th. FUCK

Attachments

• 20240530_214930_1.mp4
    29.2 MB
Back