New Girlfriend admitted to being a massive whore!!

It's hard to change who you are. I'm sure she'd like a monogamous relationship with someone special but how does she get past all thoes sexual urges? I could never go from the sexual freedom I have now to monogomy.

I think you have lucked into a perfect situation for yourself. Be honest and have a conversation about what you enjoy. You maybe one of the few people who can give her the love and stability she needs while allowing her the sexual freedom she craves.

Don't push her in any direction. Let her know she is free to be herself. Make sure she feels loved and secure in your relationship and you except her for who she is. When she is sure your relationship is solid and you will never leave her or waffle on you sexual likes, she will slowly get back to an ethical nonmonogamy. Be gentle with her.

Okay so I’m , M, 33, my girlfriend is 30, 5”11, E cup but great figure, blonde, blue eyes, (dm and I might show you her) met her a few months ago and we hit it off, lot of mutual experiences, she spent a summer in Boston, as did I, she lived in Canada for years as did I, she spent a summer in Europe as did I (but she did it in a party island in Greece where it’s all about sex) she’s cool as fuck, first date was just a coffee and went great, but my slut senses tingled after a few key details, never been in a proper relationship, worked in a hotel bar for years living with friends, lived away at college, lived alone for years in Canada so i knew from experience what that meant, she hates any sort of racism and said she has been with every breed of guy, asked her to be my girlfriend a few weeks ago, literally showed her my favourite picture of her on her phone instagram from a trip to Abu Dhabi and she said she made out with 4 Arab men that night, said literally “anyone that came up to me I shoved my tongue down their throat!!

Today she told me one night she went home with a guy in Scotland when she was 19, was pretty sure he put something in her vodka and when she woke up the next day he had obviously did her while she was gone, she said after that to get the power back she would get blackout every weekend and fuck any guy she could find, I asked her what she thinks her number is and she says she’s couldn’t even guess, said it’s probably in the hundreds,

We are from towns 30 minutes away, so I have a feeling she has a reputation as a total slut, she told me when we met she hadn’t had “vaginal sex” in 1.5 years, but I knew she was too specific so she definitely sucked loads of cocks 😂 she told me she was at a party a couple nights before our first date and she sucked a guys cock (and I know she is a swallower) I didn’t mind because 12 hours before our first date I was lit and high eating a girls ass)

I’m torn because my ego feels hurt that literally anyone could have had her, and the fact she is mine now but im the only one that wanted her and actually is in love with her, she says she only wants a monotonous relationship which is great, she is just wants to be loved, obviously I know I couldn’t trust her ******* without me, but the cuckold in me really thinks this is perfect and wants to push her into this lifestyle, our sex is great, but I know she's been fucked better by soooo many men!

So my question is should I stay the course and have a stable relationship or should I change her into a hotwife over time?
Turn her into the whore she always wanted to be
This time strictly a bbc whore
You must get her 1 bbc a day !

Okay so I’m , M, 33, my girlfriend is 30, 5”11, E cup but great figure, blonde, blue eyes, (dm and I might show you her) met her a few months ago and we hit it off, lot of mutual experiences, she spent a summer in Boston, as did I, she lived in Canada for years as did I, she spent a summer in Europe as did I (but she did it in a party island in Greece where it’s all about sex) she’s cool as fuck, first date was just a coffee and went great, but my slut senses tingled after a few key details, never been in a proper relationship, worked in a hotel bar for years living with friends, lived away at college, lived alone for years in Canada so i knew from experience what that meant, she hates any sort of racism and said she has been with every breed of guy, asked her to be my girlfriend a few weeks ago, literally showed her my favourite picture of her on her phone instagram from a trip to Abu Dhabi and she said she made out with 4 Arab men that night, said literally “anyone that came up to me I shoved my tongue down their throat!!

Today she told me one night she went home with a guy in Scotland when she was 19, was pretty sure he put something in her vodka and when she woke up the next day he had obviously did her while she was gone, she said after that to get the power back she would get blackout every weekend and fuck any guy she could find, I asked her what she thinks her number is and she says she’s couldn’t even guess, said it’s probably in the hundreds,

We are from towns 30 minutes away, so I have a feeling she has a reputation as a total slut, she told me when we met she hadn’t had “vaginal sex” in 1.5 years, but I knew she was too specific so she definitely sucked loads of cocks 😂 she told me she was at a party a couple nights before our first date and she sucked a guys cock (and I know she is a swallower) I didn’t mind because 12 hours before our first date I was lit and high eating a girls ass)

I’m torn because my ego feels hurt that literally anyone could have had her, and the fact she is mine now but im the only one that wanted her and actually is in love with her, she says she only wants a monotonous relationship which is great, she is just wants to be loved, obviously I know I couldn’t trust her ******* without me, but the cuckold in me really thinks this is perfect and wants to push her into this lifestyle, our sex is great, but I know she's been fucked better by soooo many men!

So my question is should I stay the course and have a stable relationship or should I change her into a hotwife over time?
Well if she's in for a "monotonous" relationship, I'm afraid it'll be even more short-lived than a "monogamous" one.

if you can keep her, you're a winner. Can't at all change the past but doesn't mean you can't learn from it. Sounds like a bumpy, but not boring, ride ahead.

Option 1. Leave her and find something more “stable”. In the future you will long for something more wild.

Option 2. Keep her, grow as a couple, and embrace the ride.

The bottom line is an adventurous woman, if there’s mutual respect and love, is an amazing experience.

When I met my lovely wife, she had a male roommate she was fucking, a neighbor who she fucked, and to top it off had sex with our next door neighbor’s brother (moved into her townhome she owned). To top it off we bumped into two guys at our grocer over the next few months who she acknowledged she slept with.

If it’s right embrace it and keep her in your life. A woman admitting being a whore is very sexy.

Could be she is nice ect.
Maybe she can't handle a relship.
Fear of bonding ect.
A relship starts when daily life kicks in ND tge difficulties ND obstacles have to be dealt with.

Job ******* health monotone life

Check what comes. She might react allergic to your fantasy of shutting her out in the first place.

What should give you thoughts is that she looks good but had hundreds off men.
Maneateralarm.

But who knows. It can be totally wrong what we predict here and you found maybe your future wife.

It's hard to change who you are. I'm sure she'd like a monogamous relationship with someone special but how does she get past all thoes sexual urges? I could never go from the sexual freedom I have now to monogomy.

I think you have lucked into a perfect situation for yourself. Be honest and have a conversation about what you enjoy. You maybe one of the few people who can give her the love and stability she needs while allowing her the sexual freedom she craves.
I think this way too, its hard for me to settle down but she is on a next level, selfishly I would like to have a cuckold relationship, and see her satisfied and sleep with other men, I suppose over time she will realize that she can be a slut and sleep with alot of random men and have my love and support in our relationship, but I wont rush it, it will be interesting to see if she will open the door to cheating down the line

my girl openly admitted to me early on that she got around way more than she should have and that she had mostly slept with black guys before we met. it took her a year ro tell me all that but at least she was honest and told me all about it. i respect her for that.

Back