New from Vietnam

Thank you all for your kind words!!! sorry for not being active these last days, I am preparing the visit of the black professor from France... so happy and excited to have him coming back in Vietnam :)...
I share two pictures of me these last days ... I know the black professor likes them because he confirmed that to me via messages - I cannot wait until meeting him again 😍...

Attachments

• AnnieDS_me_hcmc2.jpeg
    AnnieDS_me_hcmc2.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 142
  • AnnieDS_me_hcmc1.jpeg
    AnnieDS_me_hcmc1.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 112
Hello everyone,

Yes I agree, the professor was very gentleman... cannot wait seeing him again in less than two weeks...
In the meantime, I share another pic wit you all - hope you like my new look without glasses (still new for me) 🤗 :)
Made for big black cocks

Hello,
A quick note to wish everyone a beautiful day! I am in a such good mood that I want to share my positive mindset :D...
The reason is that my black professor will be landing later today :p ... soooooo happy to welcome a black man in Vietnam :love::cool:.
Because we talked last time and we kissed, I think we will have wonderful time together - I will keep you posted... but I might be a bit busy these coming days :sex: 🫣...
In the meantime, I share some pictures ... I love dresses with flowers 🤗... hope you like that too...

Attachments

• AnnieDS_flower8.jpeg
    AnnieDS_flower8.jpeg
    601.8 KB · Views: 79
  • AnnieDS_flower10.jpeg
    AnnieDS_flower10.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 63
  • AnnieDS_flowerred1.jpeg
    AnnieDS_flowerred1.jpeg
    422.3 KB · Views: 67
  • AnnieDS_flower2.jpeg
    AnnieDS_flower2.jpeg
    551.4 KB · Views: 66
  • AnnieDS_flower4.jpeg
    AnnieDS_flower4.jpeg
    502.2 KB · Views: 66
  • AnnieDS_flower5.jpeg
    AnnieDS_flower5.jpeg
    373.4 KB · Views: 97
Hello,
A quick note to wish everyone a beautiful day! I am in a such good mood that I want to share my positive mindset :D...
The reason is that my black professor will be landing later today :p ... soooooo happy to welcome a black man in Vietnam :love::cool:.
Because we talked last time and we kissed, I think we will have wonderful time together - I will keep you posted... but I might be a bit busy these coming days :sex: 🫣...
In the meantime, I share some pictures ... I love dresses with flowers 🤗... hope you like that too...
Wow that red dress is very lovely😉😘🥰

Hello,
So very beautiful and sexy in short dresses showing off those gorgeous legs!!

Thank you all for your kind words!!! sorry for not being active these last days, I am preparing the visit of the black professor from France... so happy and excited to have him coming back in Vietnam :)...
I share two pictures of me these last days ... I know the black professor likes them because he confirmed that to me via messages - I cannot wait until meeting him again 😍...
Such sexy legs my gorgeous Asian beauty!!

Hello everyone,

A quick message to all of you - I am now welcoming my black professor and this is amazing ... we are getting closer and closer... more things to come and share with you :lips: Here is a picture of me yesterday - I went out for a ******* with him 🤗
I wish I could sit down and join you and be closer with you🥰

Hey guys just want to confirm to everyone this is a fake profile, please admin remove this dude
Hello,
I realize now I did not reply to your messages, sorry for that, you cannot imagine the number of messages I get so I cannot keep a conversation with all people here 😢...

Back