CuteWife0

Female
Real Person
From
PA, US
Hi! I’m Nikki! I wanted to say hello and tell you a little about me. My husband and I have been together for a total of 24 years. We have been in the lifestyle as a couple for the last 20 years. He is my stag and I am his hotwife. I’ve been strictly serving my black kings for just about 2 years and I am never going back. I do have a bit more information on my profile in my about info if you’d like to learn more. I can’t wait to explore B2W!
E8556DB7-AD3F-44E8-A9C0-090BCFF02A32.jpeg

Hi! I’m Nikki! I wanted to say hello and tell you a little about me. My husband and I have been together for a total of 24 years. We have been in the lifestyle as a couple for the last 20 years. He is my stag and I am his hotwife. I’ve been strictly serving my black kings for just about 2 years and I am never going back. I do have a bit more information on my profile in my about info if you’d like to learn more. I can’t wait to explore B2W!
View attachment 7331896
Welcome and I'd love to work and connect with you --ann n josh thumbnail.jpg

View attachment 7331896
Lick it up baby

View attachment 7331896
Welcome! 🔥😍

View attachment 7331896
Welcome and hope to see more of you around here

Back