Need help with subtle idea for next step

I've been working on trying to share my wife for years. It's taken a long time to get to the stage where we can role-play it.
During role-play, she gets right into it. Often asks leading questions which shows she does have an interest in it.
When we've talked about it after, she has said she thinks it's nice that I want her shared and pleased. She's also said she could never do it in real life. She didn't specifically say why and I didn't want to push it at that time.
Obviously I respect that she may never end up doing it and I'm happy with the roleplay if that's the case.
What im trying to think of is a subtle way to test an advance on the roleplay? Obviously it's at a delicate point and I don't want to push it so just a small step is needed.
Any help is greatly appreciated

I've been working on trying to share my wife for years. It's taken a long time to get to the stage where we can role-play it.
During role-play, she gets right into it. Often asks leading questions which shows she does have an interest in it.
When we've talked about it after, she has said she thinks it's nice that I want her shared and pleased. She's also said she could never do it in real life. She didn't specifically say why and I didn't want to push it at that time.
Obviously I respect that she may never end up doing it and I'm happy with the roleplay if that's the case.
What im trying to think of is a subtle way to test an advance on the roleplay? Obviously it's at a delicate point and I don't want to push it so just a small step is needed.
My wife did the exact same thing when we were starting out. I kept with the roll playing and everything she was into. I eventually had a friend over a few different nights for drinks and to Hang out with us. One night after a few drinks we were shooting pool in the garage and I kept rubbing her and playing with her. The friend knew his roll and that was to stay quite in the corner of the room. O ce I had her on her back on the pool table and we were having sex he slowly walked up to her with his cock out and stood within distance for her to suck it. She never hesitated. She reached out and grabbed his cock and started sucking him while I was fucking her. After awhile we traded places and he fucked her. Afterwards she felt guilty and needed lots of assurance that she didn't do anything wrong and that I loved it and was happy she did it. It took awhile before she was ok with it and ready to do it again but it's been nearly 20 years now and lots and lots of sharing

Thanks. That's encouraging to hear! I do need to find out somehow if there's someone she knows that she has a crush on.
I've tried taking her out to see if guys would flirt with her but it hasn't happened yet.

Thanks. That's encouraging to hear! I do need to find out somehow if there's someone she knows that she has a crush on.
I've tried taking her out to see if guys would flirt with her but it hasn't happened yet.
You should post a few pics of her. For my wife she's never wanted to play with guys she knows on a personal level. She always wants to play with guys we either just met or barely know and don't have to see on a daily basis

i think she needs to fully/better understand why you want that to happen so you will need to properly explain it to her. This is often the first challenge for any type of (one-sided) sharing because most wannabe-wifesharers don't understand the reason behind their own desire themselves which makes it even harder to put it in words. :(
But i truly believe that's the actual starting point which means you'll have to dig deep in your own mind and find out what turns you on about the sexually (half-)open life! Can you explain that? 🤔

Yeah I've been wondering myself about that. The only reason I've been able to tell her is that I want to see her pleased and enjoying herself.
I don't even fully understand myself why I want it so bad (other than seeing her pleased).
I've assured her it's not because I want other women and that it's only about her. That's how we got into role-playing it.

Not sure if you are lying to yourself. Not necessarily consciously though. There must be something in for you otherwise it wouldn't be such a desire. So what is it?

Just seeing her being pleased is all I can think of. She's always been hard to make cum so I guess a part of me wants to see if others guys can do it better for her. I'm honestly not sure what else

Its a process of trust not wanting you to drop if she is more slutty ect. Work on it.
Toys nastty talking on sex...

That's probably all I can think of. I mean I don't think the humiliation is a huge part of it but it's definitely there.
If it helps at all, when I picture it happening, I always picture her pleasurable facial expression as a new cock slides into her.

I really like the scenario @Whtcpl4bull set up. It allowed the wife to let the guy participate when she was ready. Mind you getting naked with an extra male is the room might be hard to set up but lots of ways to try and create a similar situation. Hot tubs are awesome if you have one or a friend that has one. If she’s adventurous I’d also recommend going to a swingers club. Hang out on a couch. Get flirty. Friday nights clubs normally allow single males in. Can almost guarantee someone will come by and say hello. If she likes the environment it’s just a matter of time before she comes out of her shell! A club also allows for some anonymity. She might not be comfortable with someone you are friends with but the odds you’ll run into people out side a club are fairly low ( though not zero). We ran into a customer of mine from work at a club one night. That was uncomfortable :(
Don’t over analyze why you like it to much. But it is good to set up some rules and boundaries if you do start down the path. Lots of people have a long list of boundaries when they start then learn what they both like and are willing to do. You can learn and modify as you go as long as you’re both open and talk about what you like or dislike. Youre also going to cross boundaries in the heat of the moment. Just talk it through.
Wish you the best of luck!

That’s great you enjoy the fantasy part with her. The key to taking it to the next level is communication. Let her know you love her and worship her and love that you can share the fantasy with her. Takes time but slow and without pressure will help you both get there.

The reason why i am asking is that if you wish to "sell" to your wife sexually sharing her with other men, you will need to give good reasons, examples of what you expect from the experience for yourself too.

It is nice of you that you want her fulfilled with the best sex she can have. But that's not very convincing. Most Women are men-pleaser. Which means her counter-argument will probably be that she has the best sex with you already (simply because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings). You need to offer her something, a new way of how she can please you.

Moving forward in this lifestyle is a slippery slope so always tread lightly! If you present her with new ways that turn you on, you have to watch out that you never give the impression that the sex life you already have would not be enough for your sexual gratification because that would implicitly be a reflection of her not being enough for your satisfaction.
ImO the only "safe" way to move forward would be to truly make it a couple-thing. Just some extra activity to add to what you already have - not a necessity but something that you can try without obligations, something that adds something for both of you, just a little spice. But the main menu needs to remain what is between you already.

:( SRRY LONG READ :(

Also... what are your wife's fantasies? Does she have anything on her sexual bucket list? A long-lived fantasy that makes her especially horny whenever she thinks of it? Never let it get one-sided! Your wife has fantasies and desires too. If sharing her was brought up by you, how many times are you roleplaying that scenario and how many times do you roleplay or realize a fantasy or scenario your wife brought up? In a strong relationship in which both partners care for the other's well-being it will be a give-and-take with both partner's needs being taken care of equally.

Practice open communication without taboos. Be honest and trustworthy. Create an environment in which your wife feels safe and secure enough so she does not feel like having anything to hide. Whatever she brings up, no matter how strange or funny it may seem at first, always take it with respect, never laugh it off or ridicule her ideas. Otherwise she will shut down. That's not what you wish for.

i think the next step will be reasonable easy for you given what you explained about your state of communication and your moving forward with your roleplay and "dirty" talk. Never use pressure or it will again be shut down completely or postponed for a very long time.

i too believe a visit to a Swinger's Club is perhaps the most easiest next step. Those clubs provide a safe environment. In clubs there are no obligaions of whatever shape or form. You are free to do whatever you want (based on mutual consent of course), and if what you want to do is nothing at all then be it and nobody is going to complain.
The most important rule of thumb for a swinging couple is: A "no" mentioned by either one partner means an instant "no" for both partners; a "yes" is only a "yes" if both partners fully agree. There is no exception to that rule and both partners understand its importance and follow it because it means respecting each other's boundaries which is a necessity! Agree on discreet signs for "yes" and "no" respectively and also agree on a safeword as a last option to stop things immediately.
After the visit discuss the experience thoroughly. This may sound like work but can actually be a lot of fun to recapitulate the evening/night and helps you learn a lot about each other when both admit what they liked and what less.

Always focus on the fun and the experience you share as a couple which will help strengthen your bond if you go the whole way together in an open, honest and trusting manner. Good luck and have lots of fun together with your wife!

Never apologise for the long read. Especially when it's full of good information!
I've asked her about her fantasies but she always says she doesn't really have any. I'm sure she does. Sometimes she'll just say it's something like me and her having sex on a beach or cruise ship etc. Never really goes into much info. I'll wait for a good time to ask again and report back.
You are spot on with her response so far. She does tell me that I'm good enough for her and she doesn't need anything else etc etc. I've told her how much is turns me on and she's made comments about seeing how much more turned on I am when we talk about a other guy.
I agree a swingers club would be great. I just think we aren't quite there yet. I need to encourage things along a little but I think a swingers club might be too much of a jump for her.
I'm definitely hearing what you're saying though!!

Back