Natural insemination

Any experiences of natural insemination for couples wanting ******* but unable to?

An arrangement around breeding rather than sex, but taken advantage of by the breeder
Natural insemination is much better, healthier and safer than artificial insemination.
None should ever choose the artificial insemination since there always be a bull will to help in the natural insemination.

For many men it would be difficult to accept the fact that their wife is impregnated by the seed of another man.
Me, on the contrary, I had no problem with it. I was delighted and excited when I discovered that my beloved wife was pregnant, even if she was carrying another man's baby into her belly.
However, I have to admit that we had several discussions together about whether to keep the baby or not. Fortunately, logic prevailed and we kept it.

My wife Maria made the choice to be inseminated by her bull's superior sperm and not mine. I'm OK with it.
I accept and support her decision. It doesn't bother me at all that I will not be the biological f a t h e r of our second baby either.
In my view, all women should have a choice of whose sperm is used to inseminate and procreate. It is not right that because they married a man a few years ago that they should be bound to be inseminated only with that man's sperm. They should all have a free choice.

For many men it would be difficult to accept the fact that their wife is impregnated by the seed of another man.
Me, on the contrary, I had no problem with it. I was delighted and excited when I discovered that my beloved wife was pregnant, even if she was carrying another man's baby into her belly.
However, I have to admit that we had several discussions together about whether to keep the baby or not. Fortunately, logic prevailed and we kept it.
I'd love to keep her pregnant .

Back