Myrtle Beach BBC available Charleston to Wilmington (NC)

Blackfitfun

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
Looking for fun couples in Myrtle Beach or within an 80 mile radius with a sexy Hotwife that would like to include me in their playtime. I'm very fit, hung(8 in.), nice smile, DDF, great hygiene practices, and not at all camera shy. So, freely break out the camera to capture the fun. I'll respect all boundaries, and will not flake.

Attachments

• IMG_20221121_143351~2.jpg
    IMG_20221121_143351~2.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 69
Looking for fun couples in Myrtle Beach or within an 80 mile radius with a sexy Hotwife that would like to include me in their playtime. I'm very fit, hung(8 in.), nice smile, DDF, great hygiene practices, and not at all camera shy. So, freely break out the camera to capture the fun. I'll respect all boundaries, and will not flake.
Where do you hang out at MB

Dammit me any my wife was at myrtle the time you posted this!

Now stroke that big black dick and make it hard for me , I want to see a full body shot to please , getting ready to go to bed and think of your cock fucking me

Ps please tell me your thoughts on his cock compared to yours and how much you cum how much better you'd fuck me because you can see what I'm working with

Back