Myrtle Beach BBC available Charleston to Wilmington (NC)

Blackfitfun

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
Looking for fun couples in Myrtle Beach or within an 80 mile radius with a sexy Hotwife that would like to include me in their playtime. I'm very fit, hung(8 in.), nice smile, DDF, great hygiene practices, and not at all camera shy. So, freely break out the camera to capture the fun. I'll respect all boundaries, and will not flake.

Attachments

• IMG_20221121_143351~2.jpg
    IMG_20221121_143351~2.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 70
Looking for fun couples in Myrtle Beach or within an 80 mile radius with a sexy Hotwife that would like to include me in their playtime. I'm very fit, hung(8 in.), nice smile, DDF, great hygiene practices, and not at all camera shy. So, freely break out the camera to capture the fun. I'll respect all boundaries, and will not flake.
Where do you hang out at MB

Dammit me any my wife was at myrtle the time you posted this!

I have definitely fantasized about this for a long time and we are on the next step of finding the right man that we can do this with regularly. Finding a man who is attractive,well hung, open to having my boyfriend watching, open to meeting me on a regular basis approximately once a month or so and is interested in the same thing has been quite a challenge. It seems like most of the men we've encountered Just want to hook up and fuck and that's it. I would like somebody to go out with once a month maybe then back to his place and spend the evening sometimes getting my brains fucked out and sometimes lovemaking I'd like to know he's committed to satisfying me as well as me satisfying him , getting to enjoy the experience of me living out what I've wanted to try for a long time if that doesn't interest you that's ok. I've narrowed it down to you and one other man I was going to call tonight or tomorrow but if you're not interested, I understand. I want to see effort made by the other guy who truly wants a woman to fuck a beautiful woman on a regular basis not just some nasty fat girl I've seen on here, to actually appreciate a beautiful woman to make love to her, fuck her brains out and turn her into a black cock craving slut just for himself. It's like old fashioned dating I want effort and am putting in the time to find the right man who'd like to take me out when I see him more than likely to dinner or occasionally the club. I want to trust being able to go to his place safely and spend the night. You didn't even comment on the videos so I'm guessing maybe I'm not your type ?
Good luck. All the best to you and yours.

Back