My wife "singled" me in the swing club

Hi. I am pussyfree cuckold and yesterday in a swing club my wife let me on the "single" area and went to enjoy the BBC party. I only watched her 3 times during the night. First when she picked up the first black guy saying that she was single. The second when the first black introduced her to others and then one picked her up in his arms and take her to a room. The third time was when she was finishing the fuck when they opened the door and I could watch her being fucked doggy style.
It sounds amazing but for the first time I felt like I wasn't part of the fun because I couldn't watch and she said to all that she was alone. I was the one that convinced her to go black. I am feeling that I can't complain now however I need to know if it's normal for the wife to act like this when she falls deep in the hotwife life.

Thanks for every feedback.

Not the post! The situation! It’s the true manifestation of our kink..your wife realizes the power she holds over you! And she probably enjoyed herself more than ever!
You’re probably a needy cuck, I might be wrong, but her actions say otherwise!

But honestly, how hard were you when she left you!?

Actually I was pretty soft. I am very dominant in most of the situation. Only regarding sex I always thought my dick was not enough. I truly believe if I were a girl I wouldn't touch my dick. That's why I "pushed" her to be a hotwife. Until yesterday I was always present in the room jerking off. Yesterday was the first time I felt outside and incapable of being hard. The only time my cock awake was watching the guy taking my wife in his harms to the room.

And you’re Pussy free! Why are you complaining or nervous? Her pussy isn’t yours.... you’re a funder to the fetish!
Pay the Bill, Clean up the mess, serve her!
Be a good boy! My sympathies if you never wanted it, but since you do... enjoy it!
Pussy free.... nope not me...
caged around kings, yes!
But I still make myself and my dick useful

Probably you have a good dick. I have this and always believed it wasn't enough.
IMG_20190928_192333.jpg

You are correct! I’m sorry!
Btw... why is that not in a cage?
Sorry I am ******* mean to most other Cucks... only because I almost always side with the wife and Bull!
If you’re not in a cage and licking her pussy, we aren’t gonna agree... you’re wasting time and space.
There are cucks that would cut their nuts off to have a strong woman like you have... to truly be cucked...

Actually she doesn't lock my cock because she likes to know that I am edging my cock 20/30 times per day. She likes it and say that doing that my cock will end up destroyed. Since I have the dream of being capable of draining my balls with anal fucking I am doing all the edgings or more...some days I do it more than 50 times

I haven't talked about this blog( that I've just find). We are in Portugal so I don't think she could find bulls here. Since you are helping me here you have (real!) picture of her.
Wow.....so sad. You have a pretty gorgeous wife, and you don't know what to do with her? Why did you marry her in the first place? I really don't understand cuckold men. Just because you have a small or medium size penis, you think the answer is by sharing her with other men with larger ones?

Stop crying like a baby or feeling pity for yourself, and looking for all the attention from her. Her body and mind, is no longer there for you, but it's with whomever she is staying and spending time there with her lover.

I believe cuckold lifestyle with their wives, it's only on borrowed time, and a few will survive it, but for other reasons. It's a crazy vicious lifestyle, but it seems no one cares.

Probably you have a good dick. I have this and always believed it wasn't enough.
View attachment 2876343
You're so brave to show off your tiny cock
@Ewatford75

Please tell me what you think about my situation.

Thanks
I read your situation, just seems to me your wife didn't wanna involve you in her first encounters with the guys. Maybe the guys didn't feel comfortable with you watching. You and your wife need to communicate and have rules where you can be involved and feel great at same time. I will say this, she will lose interest in having sex with you. I think it's important to discuss those changes with her. At least be prepared for her adventures with bbc.

I read your situation, just seems to me your wife didn't wanna involve you in her first encounters with the guys. Maybe the guys didn't feel comfortable with you watching. You and your wife need to communicate and have rules where you can be involved and feel great at same time. I will say this, she will lose interest in having sex with you. I think it's important to discuss those changes with her. At least be prepared for her adventures with bbc.
"At least be prepared for her adventures with bbc. " I think the adventure boat has already sailed.

Brave? Why?

Back