My wife cheated

Articfox69

Male
Gold Member
Been a member here for a while, but it's my first time posting. This just happened last week. I went on two back to back business trips for the last couple weeks. While on the second one, she calls me and tells me that she met a guy on Snapchat and went on a date with him. She ended up giving him a blowjob in his car then they got in the back seat and he ate her out. She gave me a lot more details too. Now she is getting an apartment because she wants to be alone for a few months. I think she's going to leave me. I'm absolutely crushed and devastated by this. But at the same time, I find it so hot that she did this. I've jerked off to the thought of her sucking his dick everyday since she told me. I feel like I'm messed up. Honestly, I'd like someone to talk to, either to console or humiliate me. Please feel free to message me. This is never how I pictured it going, but I guess I'm a cuck now.

(...) I think she's going to leave me. (...)
^ This exactly.

(...). I feel like I'm messed up. (...)
If you want her in your life, now's the time to take action!

Are you messed up? - Well, is the turn-on by a sexual kink fantasy worth more than your Woman, your relationship?
Anyway your arousal won't last any longer than until she's gone and no longer a part of your life. 🤷‍♂️

I would guess this is another fiction writer but in the off case this is real here is my advice. Your marriage is most likely over but if there is one small chance at saving it this is what you need to do. Be open and tell her that you jerked off to her story about giving the guy a blow job. See how she reacts. Tell her you think it’s hot that she cheated. Then tell her that when she has sex with the guy ask her if she could video it and then let you watch. Tell her she can edit out the guys face if it makes her more comfortable. Tell her she can call you and tell you about the sex while you jerk off over the phone. Some way somehow you need to get involved in her new sex life and show her it drives you wild. Women love attention and it’s hard for them to deny attention. This might have a chance at working because after being in her new apartment and fucking this guy for a while she might realize she doesn’t like him so much or things may change and she might feel insecure without you. Unless of course she is so disgusted by you at this point she never wants to see you again. In that case good luck.

Back