My wife bbc Snapchat reaction.

View attachment 5191725sorry for the danish. But my wife ask if i was ready to give her some Big dick. And i write back That i was ready to give her some real Big Black dick. But she wasn’t ready for that😂😂
Its a shame she could not tell that those were 2 very different black cocks & i dare say none of them belonged to the dude she was chatting too?

Its a shame she could not tell that those were 2 very different black cocks & i dare say none of them belonged to the dude she was chatting too?
It's a chat between konkon and his girlfriend; that is she is well aware that they are not the same guy, nor her boyfriends. He's trying to get her hot for black dick and as far as I can tell from his most recent answer... I think he has succeeded 👍

It's a chat between konkon and his girlfriend; that is she is well aware that they are not the same guy, nor her boyfriends. He's trying to get her hot for black dick and as far as I can tell from his most recent answer... I think he has succeeded 👍
We work on it, But for all I think this is possible, patience, respect and make stuff funny. I’m trying to create a safe room for my wife and try to communicate with her. I can easily see that see become more and more into the ideas of a big black cock inside of her.

We work on it, But for all I think this is possible, patience, respect and make stuff funny. I’m trying to create a safe room for my wife and try to communicate with her. I can easily see that see become more and more into the ideas of a big black cock inside of her.
That is probably the best and correct way to approach it :) Good luck! And do share any fun chats you have :D

Haha, great stuff! Did she express anything else apart from chock? :LOL:

How often do you send her any BBC related things, or her you? A couple times a week?
Well sometimes i just sent it, and some times we start with some dirty talk and it almost all the time end up with some very Big Black cocks ;). She even told me she did twice Dream about BBC’s in her dreams. And the Think it’s because we talk and chat about it hahaha

Back