My wife’s question to all the sissy white boys

Don't be enjoy every moment I do like humiliation

Please don't be afraid its all parof the fun I like to be humiliatio by the wife and bull now at first I was shy now iam really into it they laugh at my little cock she tells him iam usless iam better as a woman really turns me on and feel so good go along do what the order you to do you will Spon adapt iam suret

When on your back and your legs in the air, that's just the beginning.
Having the guy tell to wear some thigh-highs adds to it.
Then, having him peel back my foreskin like the hood of a clit, exposing the head is very intense.
Finally, making eye contact with the top and with the other guys watching as
they encourage me to "cum like a girl" (and then when I do) and they start taking pics & videos.
It absolutely makes me feel like a total faggot.

My lady hates the term faggot . so for us it is sissy. and what makes me feel more of a sissy and I almost fear it because it hasn't happened yet but it is to get off with an Anal orgasm while her Bull is fucking me . To me that is the point of no return, If I am getting fucked or sucking to just please him then I am doing my job. But to have to acknowledge my own pleasure by another male blows my mind.

When on your back and your legs in the air, that's just the beginning.
Having the guy tell to wear some thigh-highs adds to it.
Then, having him peel back my foreskin like the hood of a clit, exposing the head is very intense.
Finally, making eye contact with the top and with the other guys watching as
they encourage me to "cum like a girl" (and then when I do) and they start taking pics & videos.
It absolutely makes me feel like a total faggot.
If you had To Do all over again and know what you know now would you do it again?

I probably wouldn't get married or date girls (not because I don't like them).
Rather the SPH factor was just so humiliating whenever I dated.

Most likely, I would have started bottoming at a much earlier / younger age.
I understand that. I have read alot of your posts and to be honest some of the things you did or were ****** to do made me a little squeamish. I asked myself if I could have done that but until it is staring me in the face i really couldn't give you an honest answer. So is there one or two things that you've done that you wished you had said no or put up a fight?

I understand that. I have read alot of your posts and to be honest some of the things you did or were ****** to do made me a little squeamish. I asked myself if I could have done that but until it is staring me in the face i really couldn't give you an honest answer. So is there one or two things that you've done that you wished you had said no or put up a fight?
I mean, at first you might think it was getting "pozzed".
That was and still is a big deal. But when you are naturally submissive,
of course I did whatever the tops told me. But a lot of the times, they even
said that they were going to pull-out. About half of them did pull-out and
came all over my butthole, but then slid their cock right back in. It happens so fast.
The other half lied and just pumped their scum right up my gut.

I know many of them just plain enjoy infecting / pozzing a negative sissy boy.

During playtime she asked me “what makes you feel like more of a faggot? Having a cock cum deep in your ass or having a cock explode in your open mouth?

I answered mouth. Something about having to taste another mans seed and waiting for the last drop before swallowing just makes me seem so submissive. Do you agree??
Wtf. 🤦‍♂️

Back