**My Vegas Adventures**

**This Weeks Update**

Hope everyone had an Incredible Thanksgiving and spent it with Family n Friends.Let"s get right too it.Last week I was off no updates.This week there Will be several to Make up for it!!!

Also, wanted to let you know.I had email exchange with a gentleman that Subscribed to my page.He informed he wanted to see longer videos.This week you have 2 short Oral videos of **Ass Tattoo** sucking myself n friend off.Then starts the longer videos.There's going be several longer videos of me and my Sexy friend.See pics below.Now that I know you want longer videos.They will be posted starting tomorrow..

Thank you to those that have Subscribed.I appreciate you.December is gonna be Fire!!!Got a few Hot meets this Month.Also, my B-Day is on the 14 th.I definitely will be Having B Day Sex n you guys Will be able to see n watch at my Onlyfans.com/Vegasjay.

Always remember, Make the days count.Don't count the days.

Vegasjay View attachment 3005669View attachment 3005700
Wow looks hot can't wait sir, and that's crazy my Bday is the 14th too, wish I was having fun like you.

The timing of me finding this thread is Magical!!! I’ll be in Vegas 12/11-12/17 for my 35th bday! Trying to make it a memorable one!!!

S33,

Post ad in the seeking section.You will be fine.There are plenty of Couples on here and on Doublelist.com.My B-Day is the 14 th.Might go to Utah for a couple of days.Enjoy Vegas..

Vegasjay

Thanks bro!! I’m on the 15th! Happy early bday my SAGG brother! I’ll be sure to check those references out tho!

Back