My trans gf cucking me part 1

bofaswag9

Male
Gold Member
So long story short, I’m a huge secret cuck now.
My gf is a sexy as fuck trans girl who I thought hated black guys like I do, she would always talk about n***er this etc and I would laugh with her, well we went through a phase where she found out I was paying for a girls onlyfans she knew, and we broke up for a few weeks. I met her on Grindr and was curious if I would see her on there after we pit things on hold. Well fucking the rush my cock felt after scrolling and seeing my girl on Grindr was insane. I saw her bio asking for party favors and I knew she was sucking guys off again like she did before we met . I was so angry but turned on I had to make a fake account and message her. I sent her photos of a black guy off Reddit And his bbc and she sent 🥵🥵🥵 emojis and we started talking. She said she would do anything for clear or pills and I was sooo fucking turned on. I made a fake cash app and told her I would pay her for nudes first and she started sending photos of her tits and ass. I can keep telling more if you guys want ;) also love tributes/ edits of her nudes and trading with others.

Last edited:
So long story short, I’m a huge secret cuck now.
My gf is a sexy as fuck trans girl who I thought hated black guys like I do, she would always talk about n***er this etc and I would laugh with her, well we went through a phase where she found out I was paying for a girls onlyfans she knew, and we broke up for a few weeks. I met her on Grindr and was curious if I would see her on there after we pit things on hold. Well fucking the rush my cock felt after scrolling and seeing my girl on Grindr was insane. I saw her bio asking for party favors and I knew she was sucking guys off again like she did before we met . I was so angry but turned on I had to make a fake account and message her. I sent her photos of a black guy off Reddit And his bbc and she sent 🥵🥵🥵 emojis and we started talking. She said she would do anything for clear or pills and I was sooo fucking turned on. I made a fake cash app and told her I would pay her for nudes first and she started sending photos of her tits and ass. I can keep telling more if you guys want ;) also love tributes/ edits of her nudes and trading with others.
Well I wanna k ow what happend lol

Back