My New Southern Church Part 1

My New Southern Church

Part 1

My husband Don is a Lieutenant in the Army and as almost every few years, we were transferred from Utah to Alabama. My name is Laura and we have two children, Don Jr 16yrs and Suzy 13yrs. We all loved UTAH, beautiful weather and the mountains, and we loved our Church which I missed greatly.

My husband quickly assumed his new position and was scheduled to head out overseas for a few months as soon as we transferred and left me to get our house in order. Not knowing anyone, I quickly tried to make friends with other AF wives and find a church that I could assist with and also keep me busy. I am more of a loner because it is hard for me to make girlfriends because as my husband says, his Army buddies call me his trophy wife. Don is 5’10” 185lbs and I am 5’4” Strawberry blond with blue eyes, 36D Tits and a nice round 34” ass to match. My nipples are long and stretched from suckling my *******, so I have to wear a paddled bra when we go out. I am a one man woman and have been married to Don for 18yrs.

The Army found us a house just outside of Montgomery and surrounded by farm lands in the back water areas and the only church I could find was a Non-denominational. Don helped me get the boxes setup in each room and after a few days, he kissed me and the ******* as he promised he’d be back soon. Sunday came by quickly and we all got dressed to attend. As we drove up, we noticed that it was all black people. As we entered the Church, we were greeted warmly by everyone, but we quickly found ourselves as a small hand full of white people, but mostly single White women or Moms with bi-racial *******.

Church - The First Blessing

The church started with songs that were quite moving and then the Pastor came up to deliver his strong Sermon. He was a Big Black handsome man who had a booming voice and a way to capture your interest. As the sermon ended, and we followed the crowd outside we were greeted nicely by other partitioners and several of the white women came up to welcome us and to ask me to join their small group of “Parish Office Volunteers.” As I was asking about what the “Volunteers” do, it was like the seas parted as James, the Pastor came walking up to welcome us to the church. He reached out to shake my hand as I saw my little hand disappear as his black hands wrapped around mine, he pulled me in close to his face as he looked deep into my eyes as I felt electricity running thru me. He never spoke, he just held me there, smiling at me as he knew he was melting me right there. I felt a warmth run thru me as could not take my eyes away from him. He then spoke to me, to my brain, my soul as he was so happy for me and my family to joining his congregation. He turned to one of the white ladies named Martha and said, bring her into your group, prepare her for my teachings. He then turned back to me and said, it is going to be so much fun teaching you the ways. Just then, the Pastor’s wife walked up and introduced herself as she looked me up and down and smiled, she will be a GOOD addition to our Volunteer Group – right ladies? All the white ladies smiled.

I broke my stare to introduce my ******* Don Jr. and Suzy. He quickly made introductions with Don Jr, but turned his focus to my ******* Suzy as he held her hand and I saw my ******* blush as he spoke softly to her. He then asked for Martha to take a picture of us as he put me in the middle with my two ******* on either side of me and then positioned himself right behind me. The cameras were flashing as I felt his large hands rest on my hips as he held me firmly and pulled me back to his body as I felt a very large bulge pressing the small of my back. I felt it throb again as a rush of electricity ran thru me as my nipples got hard and my pussy get hot. Suzy looked up at me and said, Mommy you are all red, as I blushed before everyone – Martha looked at me smiling as she knew I had felt Jame’s bulge.

James, excused himself and asked Martha to bring me to his office and get the ******* involved in the different groups. Martha came quickly up to me and said that Pastor James would like to meet with me privately as she walked me out the back down a long corridor and opened a door to a big office with a large desk. She sat me down and said, here is something to ******* while you wait for him, he’ll be here shortly. She looked at me, listen to me, he is a Strong Man, very determined to get what he wants, but HE WILL GET what he wants, so be ready for his Blessings….. He will change your life! I looked into her eyes as I think I knew what she was saying and it made me very nervous.

The door opened and in came this Giant of a man, Martha stepped aside as he walked up to me as I sat there. Martha came up to him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in to kiss her. I felt weird, I felt funny as I felt my ******* running thru me as I felt my nipples get hard. I shook my head to clear my thoughts as he stood there. I looked as Martha kissed him as she reached down with her hand as she outlined his cock on his pants. I felt my pussy start to get wet as she continued to stroke his cock as she kept kissing him.

Then I heard him say, Let Us Pray at which Martha reached over and pulled me from my chair and had me knelling in front of him as she kneeled right next to me. The Pastor raised his arms in Praising his All Mighty, Praising his flock and the nourishment of his parish. As he was praying, Martha reached up and unzipped his pants and this massive black cock dropped out in front of us. I was shocked as I had never seen anything so big in my life as Martha reached up and held it in her small white hand as it began to pulse and get even larger and not only was it big, it was very thick and very long as she held it there. Martha bowed her said Thank You for bringing Pastor James into our life as he teaches us his ways of faith and for the nourishment and life giving of his seed. Martha continued, We’d also like to thank you for bringing Laura and her family into our congregation as we look to bless her in the ways of our congregation. I looked at her and didn’t know what else to say but Thank You. I knelt there next to Martha not knowing what to do as Martha grabbed my left hand and brought it up to hold his massive black cock as I felt it pulsing in my hand. She asked me – isn’t it beautiful? She nudged me up closer to him as she said, open your mouth and partake the Blessing of his Seed and the taste of our Pastor as he will change your life forever. I had no idea what came over me as I opened my mouth as I strained to take his giant mushroom cock into my mouth as I tasted the saltiness of his cock head. As I licked and sucked his cock head, Martha knelt next to me praying over me asking blessings for the nourishment I was to receive. I adjusted myself so I could get closer to him as I brought up my other hand to hold his cock as now I had both my hands on his shaft and my fingers didn’t even touch each other – it was that thick and there was at least another 4 inches still sticking out past both my hands holding on to it. I bang to long stroke his massive cock as I did my best to get an inch or two in my mouth as he was just so wide I thought I would tear my mouth open trying to get more of it in.

As sucked as best as I could. I tried to catch my breath I looked up at Pastor James as he smiled down on me as I sucked is cock, My baby, you are doing a fine thing in supporting your congregation as he smiled at me and I felt my pussy begin to pulse as I felt my panty get wet. He then put his hand on top of my head and Blessed me and I don’t know what happened, but then I just lost it as I went crazy sucking his cock as I had both hands on it stroking his long thick cock as I fucked my face on him, I was overwhelmed with euphoria as I had a spirit surging through me as I needed to taste his seed. I felt his giant hands come behind my head as he pulled me in and guided me to take more and more of him deeper into my mouth. He turned my head gently from side to side as he worked more of his cock deeper until I felt it touch the back of my throat and I had to stop him as I put my hands up onto his thighs to keep my balance as he continued to pull my head down on his cock. Martha! I heard him say, help your sister and teach her the way. Martha got up and went to his office desk drawer and came back and knelt behind me as she grabbed both my wrists and pulled them behind my back and strapped my wrists together. I was completely at Pastor James mercy as he pushed my head back and then pulled my mouth down on his cock as he kept hitting the back of my throat. He spoke again – Look at me Laura, I looked up as he continued to fuck my mouth – You like praying with your Pastor? I could not move my head but I blinked with my eyes – Yes! Gooooood he said as he spoke – as I am about to anoint and nourish you with my God Given Seed so you can taste the Power of My Blessings! He began to fuck my face quickly as I felt his cock begin to get bigger – then in one last pull – he pulled my head down and pushed his cock past my tonsils as I felt my throat being stretched wide as he grunted – I BLESS YOU MY baby – TAKE MY SEED AS MY GIFT TO YOU, AS YOU ARE NOW BLESSED BY MY SEED! Then I felt his cock expand as it hurt my mouth and then he erupted down the back of my throat as I was helpless to stop him. With each pulse he pushed in a bit deeper as I could not breath but just continued to swallow as much of his seed. I felt the hot spunk shoot hard down my throat and I tried to keep up but some of it started spurting out of my nose and the sides of my mouth – I couldn’t breath as he was blocking my airway as I began to start fighting him and that is when I felt him give one more strong push as he buried the rest of his cock as I felt my throat being stretched as he pushed all the way down my throat until I felt his balls resting on my chin and I *******.

When I woke. I was sitting up in a chair in front of his desk as he and Martha were speaking on next weeks events and sermons. I opened my eyes and tried to focus as if I had just woken up from a dream. Martha turned a look at me – Laura, you are awake now, good. How are you feeling? Blessed I’m sure! I looked at her and then Pastor James as he smiled at me. I wasn’t sure what happened at that point, was it real or was it a dream? I looked down at my knees and they were both red and my jaw was sore as Martha leaned over and with her finger brushed my cheek – You missed a few drops as she brought her finger to her mouth and linked her finger clean – The Seed of the Nourishment is not to be lost – Nourishment of the Soul! Isn’t that right Laura? I was in a comatose state as I shook my head in agreement. As I began to gain more clarity, I could taste the saltiness of cum in my mouth as I looked at the Pastor as he sat behind his desk and then noticed a pair of panties next to him on his desk as I felt mine were gone. I could feel my inner thighs were wet but I wasn’t sore so I knew he hadn’t fucked me – from the size of him, I wouldn’t be able to walk as I looked at him like he was a God.

Pastor got up from his desk and thanked us both for coming by and sharing the Blessing of the Congregation. Martha got up first and walked to the door as I followed. Pastor came up behind me as I reached the door and he reached under my dress as I stood there as he felt my ass up as he probed my ass and pussy lips with his large fingers – I was soaking wet as I stopped and pushed my ass out slightly to let him get a good feel. The feelings were overwhelming as I had to hold on to the door frame to brace myself as my knees wanted to buckle under me. He pulled his hands out from under me as I turned to look at him as he showed me his fingers coated with my pussy juices as he put them in his mouth and cleaned the off. Martha spoke up, baby, its time for you to go – I’m sure Pastor James will provide more Blessings for you soon enough as she pushed me out of his office.

Martha walked me down the hall to the area where the ******* were hanging out as Jr and Suzy came out all excited because they had made new friends. Martha spoke up and asked the ******* – Don’t forget to Ask your Mom how she did today too? I looked at Martha shocked as I was not prepared for what she asked and she knew it – Your Momma was Blessed today by Our Pastor James! It was nourishment for her soul wasn’t it Laura? I wasn’t sure what to say…… Yes, it was good, but we need to go now. Martha looked at the *******, You are all going to enjoy it her especially your Momma as Pastor James continues to nourishes her soul – Isn’t that right Laura? Yes, Yes…. Again, I was shocked as Martha pushed, but the ******* had no idea what she was talking about, I looked down in embarrassment and that is when I saw something that I remembered in my dream state - Martha had thick white cum dripping down the inside of her thigh and down to her ankle as I looked up at her and said – Looks like you got Bless too! She looked down at her leg and turned red as she excused herself and went straight into the ladies room. I looked at the *******, Okay, time to go home!

When I got home, the ******* were all excited as they made new friends and Don was glad to hear things went well. I was very uneasy on sharing how my visit went as I had never done anything like this in my life, I never kissed anyone else other than my husband or cheated or anything on my husband, so I was dealing with a tremendous amount of guilt, I wanted to ******* and as it came up, I tasted the saltiness again of Pastor James as I swallowed it back down. It was sooo hard to not think of his Giant Black Cock as I tried to make dinner. Don knew I was uneasy so he stopped questioning me and left me alone as we ate dinner. The ******* finished up and asked to go to their rooms as I said I was going to clean up and then go to bed early as I was tired. Don helped me clean up the dishes as I kept reliving the Blessing of the Seed from that giant Black Cock over and over in my head as my pussy pulsed as I knew I needed a good fucking or I was going to explode. When we finished dinner, I turned around and looked at Don and he knew I was ready to fuck. He said, I’ll make sure the ******* are in bed and I’ll see you soon. As Don walked down the hall he turned to look at me as I dropped my dress in the hallway and was taking off my bra as I walked into our bedroom. It didn’t take long for Don to come back to our room to only find me laying there playing with my very wet pussy waiting for him to fuck me.

Don and I spent the next hour fucking like teenagers as I was on fire as I kept thinking of Pastor James Fat Black Cock and imagining him fucking me as I manhandled Don as I needed more. After a few orgasm he was spent and I was spent, but I could have gone more but I knew I had worn out Don. As we laid there, Don asked, WTF got into you? You haven’t been this way since we were first married – Damn, you are going to wear me out! I got embarrassed as I turned red….. I’m sorry, I just think maybe all pressure from moving and having to meet new people just worked me up – I need a release! I reached over and grabbed Don’s penis and began to stroke it as I looked at him and said I wanted to suck on it – he didn’t complain as it got hard again and I sat up and brought my lips to his cock and it was sooooo small compared to Pastor Jame’s Cock – that I was able to easy take his cock to his balls and it barely touched the back of my throat…… That was an eye opener as I pulled my head back up and looked at his hard penis and now it seemed soooo small as I wrapped my whole hand around his penis and the head was barely visible between my wrapped fingers. I stroked it up and down till I knew he was about to pop and then I dropped my mouth on it all the way to his balls only to get a few small spurts out of him. I sucked like my life depended on his seed as I pushed on his balls to give me more… but that was it…. that was all he had for me…… It wasn’t enough as I let his shriveling penis drop out of my mouth. Don quickly fell asleep as I laid on my back playing with my pussy as I knew right then that my life had already changed and that I needed more than what my husband could give me, I knew I needed more of the Blessing of the Seed.
A very well written story! It’s Hot as Hell… no pun intended. I hope you will continue this story beyond these chapters that you have already written. Luv it!!! Ok so I’ve read it like 5 times… hotter every time.

Back