my naughty muslim wife

Wow! they are magnificent. Beautiful brown nipples already engorged. I know you must both be excited showing her off and I’m sure her pussy will be wet with arousal. Your wife should be a model in some high class magazines. She is truly a beautiful and sexy woman who deserves to have men chasing her.

Oh! She really knows how to tease and keep men at arms length. I know your both are going to enjoy what is now inevitable. I’m sure you must be getting contacted by lots of potential suitors she really is lovely
No luck yet, 1-2 contacted and vanished, deleted their profiles also, not sure what the problem is

No luck yet, 1-2 contacted and vanished, deleted their profiles also, not sure what the problem is
That is no good. I hope your beautiful wife doesn’t lose confidence, she has a beauty that should be shared. I’m certain that soon your hopes and desires will come to fruition and you will both be over the moon. It is such a wonderful feeling helping your wife have the ultimate pleasure. There are a lot of people on here that are not genuine and it is very hard to know. But keep on trying and it will all work out.

Oh! How innocent and prim and proper she looks. You must both enjoy knowing your private lives are so different. You are doing the right thing it is important to enjoy this life where your sexuality is such a strong influence on your happiness. On another point spoken about earlier. Where you mentioned not having much luck with contacts. Do you have a site called locanto in Canada. I had a lot of success using it in Australia. Good luck

Back