That's why I love whispering in a hotwife's ear "look, your hubby is enjoying watching you get take this big black cock"! "Tell him how much you like it"!♠️

I encourage that interaction because it helps them to fulfill both of their objectives for enjoying the lifestyle! He wants to see her take a big cock and be satisfied like never before and she wants him to watch her take and enjoy a big cock and get super turned on and desire her more and more! As a Bull the more I help this process along the more he will want to see her taking my big cock and the more she will want to enjoy my big cock in all her holes while he watches! So we all have our part!♠️
So beautiful, my dick got hard reading this. It's absolutely so beautiful.

NEVER GETS OLD!!!!!!!! I love watching my wife get penetrated by BBC’s! Still to this day after watching her little married pussy get stretched and filled with miles of black cock, nothing turns me on more by far than watching her legs spread and exposing that tight, wet pussy so aching to be filled with black cock! Just never, ever gets old….it’s like wine actually, it’s done nothing but get better and better the longer we’ve lived and fully embraced this lifestyle!

View attachment 7223910
View attachment 7223913
View attachment 7223927
View attachment 7223930
View attachment 7223931
View attachment 7223939
View attachment 7223940
View attachment 7223946
View attachment 7223949
View attachment 7223952
View attachment 7223956
View attachment 7223962
Beautiful

That's why I love whispering in a hotwife's ear "look, your hubby is enjoying watching you get take this big black cock"! "Tell him how much you like it"!♠️

I encourage that interaction because it helps them to fulfill both of their objectives for enjoying the lifestyle! He wants to see her take a big cock and be satisfied like never before and she wants him to watch her take and enjoy a big cock and get super turned on and desire her more and more! As a Bull the more I help this process along the more he will want to see her taking my big cock and the more she will want to enjoy my big cock in all her holes while he watches! So we all have our part!♠️
It's always nice to see a bull who understands the dynamic and works to make it "work" for both the wife and her husband. Excellent.

Just curious… does it matter how the bull looks? Like, does his attractiveness matter at all or is it solely about the wife? With me, I’m an ass man. Nothing is hotter than a big, round, muscular ass stroking some pussy. I would get so turned on from that alone.

Of course he did. My Ex had a very stressful job and got off watching strangers fuck me. We were very active at the swing clubs for nearly 10 years. One of the things he liked to do is loudly state the guy would have to wear a condom, and then he would whisper to the guys to tear it as they were putting it on so I would not know, and then my cunt full of cum. As you can imagine it really got them going. But I just prefer bareback from the start, no need for the games. Hehe
Are you no longer together because of the swinging and are you bbc only now ?

He wanted to turn me into a BBC whore. We were fine for many years, but about 9 years in something clicked and I was actually craving the rough use. He started to get jealous as it was all about control over me, and our relationship slowly fell apart. I don't have any regrets as he was able to discover my inner 'SLUT'. She really comes out after a good amount of tequila. :cool:
Do you have a new cuckold now and are you still a slut for bbc?

Back