"MY HUSBAND LIKES TO WATCH!"

Suck who off
Well, I sucked my friends, huge black cock. He’s been fucking my wife for about four years and she was out of town and I went over to his house. We had already talked about this. He been wanting to try male or male, but on his couch, he whipped out his big thick cock, is you ready? So I suck on his big cock and then I roadie I rode his big cock. He told me I rode his dick better than my wife.

Well, my wife and I come doing the agreement knew she wasn’t getting satisfied when we had sex because my dick is only about six and not very thick. She just seem disappointed so I asked her. Does she want me to jack off and not fuck her and let her fuck other men With conditions, she’s got to call me. I got a note. I ain’t always gotta be there but I know she can call me and say I’m gonna go fuck someone but the other rule is they gotta be 10 inches or bigger and she like that and I like that , but I’m better than her. It feels so good.

Yes, Lake city Florida oh, I would love to watch. I watch my wife sometimes we don’t fuck anymore. I jack off and she goes fuck or brings him home. Two of the guys are my friends and they both are 10 inches plus if she fucks anybody else they have to be 10 or more or just my little dick I would love

Yes Kansas
I’d get you hubby some binoculars 😂😂😂😂

Bill Belichick Binoculars GIF by Barstool Sports

Back