Nothing worst than waiting for someone who is late and especially if the person you are waiting is a very handsome well endowed black guy and you are dressed up sexy just for him.
Luckily he came finally and I had a very wonderful fuck and a great time with himimported pictures 55952.jpegimported pictures 55953x.jpeg

You are gorgeous and I love seeing your big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples. the photos of you down on your hands and knees like a dog, are very exciting.

Great video !!! Wife’s last bbc “date” same ! We have a great video and pics of her bull holding her by her hair fucking her throat in white stripper heels .At one point her pulls her hair and and say “what’s my fucking name “ she says it and her tells her suck my cock right and I’ll cum all over your fucking face ! After he shoots his load on her face , while his cum is all over her face and hair you can hear me in the video telling her telling her she is a good little whore and to clean his cock off . After he let her hair go I fucked her with his cum still dripping from her face !

Great video !!! Wife’s last bbc “date” same ! We have a great video and pics of her bull holding her by her hair fucking her throat in white stripper heels .At one point her pulls her hair and and say “what’s my fucking name “ she says it and her tells her suck my cock right and I’ll cum all over your fucking face ! After he shoots his load on her face , while his cum is all over her face and hair you can hear me in the video telling her telling her she is a good little whore and to clean his cock off . After he let her hair go I fucked her with his cum still dripping from her face !
Wow I'd love that . Also I'd love my wife to blow me whilst she still has black cum all over her face . Ultimate slut

Back