My girlfriend

My girlfriend knows I’m very submissive to her, and she knows the thought of her fucking other men in front of me turns me on massively. She has admitted to being attracted to black men. She determines when I can and can’t cum already. Well, Saturday, she was getting really horny. Im always horny, because I haven’t nutted in a while because I’m only able to nut when she allows me to. Well, instead of fucking me, she ****** me to watch her fuck her 12 inch BBC dildo instead. She had it all the way inside of her, and she came on it. While it was inside of her she made me kiss her and play with her titties and nipples, as she loves that.(Her body is nice, smooth, soft, and she has really big and amazing titties and an amazing pussy). When she was done, after she came, she told me I will need to continue to wait, maybe she’ll let me cum next weekend, she’ll think about it. I will have no choice but to stay disciplined. I’m also starting to think I’ll be cuckolded in the future. Let me know what everyone thinks….
UPDATE!!

She’s getting more and more aggressive with being naughty. She’s really liking it more and more. She loves to fuck the BBC dildo, and squeeze my swollen balls that are under even more pressure with a ring. She doesn’t let me cum until she cums on the BBC dildo, which, she creams on it with excitement. I whisper naughty thoughts and ideas in her ear. She claims she doesn’t like it, but I know how wet it makes her. She’s really naughty and deep down knows she’s made for big black cock.

My girlfriend knows I’m very submissive to her, and she knows the thought of her fucking other men in front of me turns me on massively. She has admitted to being attracted to black men. She determines when I can and can’t cum already. Well, Saturday, she was getting really horny. Im always horny, because I haven’t nutted in a while because I’m only able to nut when she allows me to. Well, instead of fucking me, she ****** me to watch her fuck her 12 inch BBC dildo instead. She had it all the way inside of her, and she came on it. While it was inside of her she made me kiss her and play with her titties and nipples, as she loves that.(Her body is nice, smooth, soft, and she has really big and amazing titties and an amazing pussy). When she was done, after she came, she told me I will need to continue to wait, maybe she’ll let me cum next weekend, she’ll think about it. I will have no choice but to stay disciplined. I’m also starting to think I’ll be cuckolded in the future. Let me know what everyone thinks….
So recognizable. My marriage and sexlife is just the same. Actualy whe both are ready for the real thing but it still doesn't happend yet.

Back