My girlfriend got fucked by her work friend..

This is my first post here. I'm a bit devastated at the moment. I've been having doubts about my relationship with my girlfriend.

We have been together for 2 years now, and she sometimes talks about this guy at work. She's always been close friends with him, but yesterday she invited him over when I went to work. I didn't think much of it at first, but after a bit of thinking I didn't like that she did it when she knew I had to go to work.

Turns out, she fucked him.

A bit lost at the moment in life. I have the video of it that she gave me and can post it too. I put the image up because this was the shot that floored me. He choked her a lot while they fucked and she was into it. Never knew she liked it rough because she told me she was gentle in bed and stuff and always loved being innocent so to speak.I'm so fucking sad man.

She told me about it last night because they made a video of it and she felt a bit guilty, but she told me the story while almost fucking smiling about it. Don't really know how to approach this going forward, but yeah. Hey all, thanks for having me here.

Last edited:
View attachment 7234344
Hey everyone,

This is my first post here. I'm a bit devastated at the moment. I've been having doubts about my relationship with my girlfriend.

We have been together for 2 years now, and she sometimes talks about this guy at work. She's always been close friends with him, but yesterday she invited him over when I went to work. I didn't think much of it at first, but after a bit of thinking I didn't like that she did it when she knew I had to go to work.

A bit lost at the moment in life. I have the video of it that she gave me and can post it too. I put the image up because this was the shot that floored me. He choked her a lot while they fucked and she was into it. Never knew she liked it rough because she told me she was gentle in bed and stuff and always loved being innocent so to speak.I'm so fucking sad man.

She told me about it last night because they made a video of it and she felt a bit guilty, but she told me the story while almost fucking smiling about it. Don't really know how to approach this going forward, but yeah. Hey all, thanks for having me here.
Sounds suspected too me.

Welcome to the site. What an intro story! What do you think you'll do?
Im at a weird spot where I legitimately do not know. We both haven't talked much today but we said our typical good morning.

Ill talk to her later about what we will do going forward, because she didn't really apologize and said he might come over again because of how close they are and I need to respect that. It's a weird situation I'm a bit perplexed myself about the whole thing and how do move forward.

Im at a weird spot where I legitimately do not know. We both haven't talked much today but we said our typical good morning.

Ill talk to her later about what we will do going forward, because she didn't really apologize and said he might come over again because of how close they are and I need to respect that. It's a weird situation I'm a bit perplexed myself about the whole thing and how do move forward.

She gives a ******* about you.

You Have the opportunity of a lifetime, you will never have as much great sex now that she loves to fuck other men. You have to take control and find her some huge black cock and make videos

Ok tell her you need to talk and be clear that you respect her needs and desires, but still, you both need to talk before anything else happens between her and him.
And then you need to think...... first of all, you are here, so im guessing youd be a happy cuckold if she was a total BBC slut. So..... tell her this. Be honest with her and tell her as much as you love her and always want to be with her and care for her, you cant stop imagining her with other men who are more sexually gifted than you. But..... she needs to be communicative and enjoy this new turn in your relationship for this to work in the long run.

Ok tell her you need to talk and be clear that you respect her needs and desires, but still, you both need to talk before anything else happens between her and him.
And then you need to think...... first of all, you are here, so im guessing youd be a happy cuckold if she was a total BBC slut. So..... tell her this. Be honest with her and tell her as much as you love her and always want to be with her and care for her, you cant stop imagining her with other men who are more sexually gifted than you. But..... she needs to be communicative and enjoy this new turn in your relationship for this to work in the long run.
Many wives don’t know how to talk about this, and here the choice is up to the hubbies: to notice or pretend that nothing happened, and then again the choice is how to react if you notice?
a8 (4).jpg

I too had same experience in may, got to know my wife was cheating with her boss… similar stuff… but after reading stuff online and in this site.. seems like I have some sort of cuckold in my self 🙂🙂

You need to insist on communication, for her to feel free to tell you everything she wants to. You should show her you support this by licking her pussy. This is pretty rare, and if you have a good relationship there is no reason for her to leave you. Is you girlfriend really hot, maybe out of your league. Mine is, but she comes home to me every time.

You need to insist on communication, for her to feel free to tell you everything she wants to. You should show her you support this by licking her pussy. This is pretty rare, and if you have a good relationship there is no reason for her to leave you. Is you girlfriend really hot, maybe out of your league. Mine is, but she comes home to me every time.
you need to focus on pleasing her anyway you can including her fucking any cock she wants and you licking her pussy clean afterwards.

You never really know until you try things. I do not know how many things I enjoy that sounded not fun until trying them and then it clicked this is hot.

Sorry about your GF cheating and hope you two figure things out.

You say you have a video yet you haven’t posted it. Pretty typical of a storyteller so I doubt you are nothing but a human bot but for anybody else who might find themselves in this situation I will give you my advice. First you must meet up with your girlfriend and her work friend or convince her to bring him by the house. Any type of situation you can create to meet him. Maybe go see her at work and then run into him. Without acting like a weirdo you must befriend him. Hopefully you know how to do this. Anything to relate to him and get him to relate to you. Find something in common but over a short period of time you need to become friends with this guy. This accomplishes two things. It completely diffuses the situation your girlfriend is creating by comparing both of you or pitting the two of you against each other. Women often naturally and even subconsciously want men to fight over them so they can be a prize. Justification for their insecurities. Sorry but most women operate almost exclusively on their insecurities whether they realize it or not. This will stop any potential conflict or stressful life conditions. The second thing is you can have lots of fun sharing a woman. If you and your girlfriend have a fuck buddy that you can also have beers with it’s a lot of fun. Your girlfriend will realize after a while it’s much better than creating a rift and she will love having two boyfriends. It will relax you tremendously and you will realize you must treat women the way they were designed like promiscuous sluts. Spending your life trying to make sure your woman never desires another man but you is exhausting and will fail anyway. Life is too short for that s h i t .

Back