My GF is free to use and i want to worship BBC

Should i assume my feminity and become a fulltime sissy?

• Yes, become a sissy and let real men care about your GF

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • No, keep your slutwife and share her with real men

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I WANT TO SEE MY GF BLACKED

What should i do ?
I also wanted to see my wife blacked. I first ask her to which she said no. Then I talked to a group of black guys and showed them naked pics of her. They agreed to fuck her, but first they all came in a condom, all 8 guys. I went home and stripped my wife and fucked her with that condom. I ask her if she would let a group of black guys gang bang her. She said no, I ask if she would let them cum in her she said no. I reached down and slit the condom with a finger nail and all of that cum gushed out. I told her she just had 8 black cocks shoot off in her. She felt and saw all of the cum. She said if you are going to fill me with their cum I may as well enjoy the feel of them putting it there. I set up her gang bang and she and I have been doing them every since.

I also wanted to see my wife blacked. I first ask her to which she said no. Then I talked to a group of black guys and showed them naked pics of her. They agreed to fuck her, but first they all came in a condom, all 8 guys. I went home and stripped my wife and fucked her with that condom. I ask her if she would let a group of black guys gang bang her. She said no, I ask if she would let them cum in her she said no. I reached down and slit the condom with a finger nail and all of that cum gushed out. I told her she just had 8 black cocks shoot off in her. She felt and saw all of the cum. She said if you are going to fill me with their cum I may as well enjoy the feel of them putting it there. I set up her gang bang and she and I have been doing them every since.
LETS GET IT DONE

Back