My Cuckold Hubby's Cock Cage

My wife has me wearing mine right now. And it is very frustrating when she tease me about fucking a black guy and all I want to do is grab my cock and start masturbating about the thought. But I cant. Such rush of excitement and a tease all at the same time. It would be nice to be able masturbate again though.
Can you masturbate when she releases you ?

Change of plan tonight. I'm on date night with my bull Dan and hubby is at home waiting for us. Michael goes in the spare room. He's a new cage and an Evening of ass training. He must take them all by 9pm GMT. Training day and he's already got the large plug in. What a good boy.
J
xoxoxozo
well done

That's one of the best things about this lifestyle. Keeping hubby locked, caged and plugged. He is constantly reminded of his status and not able to relieve himself. It took Michael a while but now he puts his energy into making sure I orgasm. What a good boy.
J
Xoxoxoxo
as a dedicated cuck to his beloved queen of spades should be especially in the troubled times
he has a big task on hand as you cannot see your 2 bulls and hes has got to try his best to satisfy all your needs.

download (4).jpg

Since meeting Jamaal, the wheelie bins get out more than my husband's little cock.

download (2).jpg

I really like it that way, he is so obedient now. Penetrative sex is not a thing for him now. People might think I am cruel, but in my opinion, it is far crueler to let him continue to enter me without any hope of satisfying my needs and constantly have to face the shame, humiliation and pain of failing every time. So, maybe I am cruel, but I see it as a necessary cruelty masking a greater kindness.

Last edited:
I don't post on here very often although I do read the forum, but this lock down situation means Jamie is without her boyfriend(s) for a while, so last night I did my usual cuckold sex role. Caged obviously and using toys. But just before bed, she allowed me to put the tip of my dick into her pussy for 30 seconds whilst in the cage. She made me promise not to orgasm otherwise she won't allow me to do this ever again. When your hotwife essentially stops penetrative sex with you but offers a cage fuck, even for 30 seconds, you DO NOT ORGASM. So yes I was a good boy. Its unbelievably hard to have a woman as hot as Jamie is and be cut off completely. But she does give me a treat now and again. Michael.

STAY AT HOME
PROTECT THE NHS
SAVE LIVES
BE A GOOD BOY
DON'T CUM

Yes. But its more a wives thing. Ie putting husband locked in chastity. Also commonly suggested to BBCsluts by black master as one of several restrictions placed on the white husbands.

That was our first experience with it , when the bull suggested he wear one and panties. Husband resisted a little , but he wanted to watch and those were the conditions

Back