Muslim Men and White Christian Women

Muslim Men with White Christian Women

• Hell Yes

• Hell No

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you ever been
This site is called "blacktowhite". What does muslim men fucking christian women have to do with that?

I don't go to Kentucky Fried Chicken and expect to see sushi on the menu
If you
This site is called "blacktowhite". What does muslim men fucking christian women have to do with that?

I don't go to Kentucky Fried Chicken and expect to see sushi on the menu.
even been on the site you would know that it has off topics. The only thing is that black men and women get gold. That’s pretty much it. Ironic as well when you are racist not considering people who are black as not black. Papuans are black because they were called as such. Do they really need black in their name so people like you can tell such as the negritos of Asia? Africans don’t but we consider them black. Do research before you comment a racist statement.

Iro
So you like to group up bunch of people based on what? "Oh, that guy looks black. He must be black." when in reality the guy may be Papua New Guinean, Latino etc. Grouping up people like that is racist at best.
I think Northern African Egyptians and Amazigh people would love to have a chat. Or Iranian people. Or the Turkic peoples (Turkish, Azeris, Syrian Turkmen, and Iraqi Turkmen). Maybe even Jews? Or Druze?

Reality check.

So you like to group up bunch of people based on what? "Oh, that guy looks black. He must be black." when in reality the guy may be Papua New Guinean, Latino etc. Grouping up people like that is racist at best.
I think Northern African Egyptians and Amazigh people would love to have a chat. Or Iranian people. Or the Turkic peoples (Turkish, Azeris, Syrian Turkmen, and Iraqi Turkmen). Maybe even Jews? Or Druze?

Reality check.
One last thing. It’s ironic you say racist when you denying Papuans as black is racist in of itself.

Papuans are black and denying them such is racist ignores the history of the term black. Have you ever looked at the translation Guinea or Melanesia? How do you think Africans are called black. What you said there was racist. The only people who rarely get denied their blackness is negritos of Asia. But that’s because they have negro in their name.
Black is associated with having African (non-arab etc) heritage. Papuans and other people of similar looks from the region are Melanesians. I'm yet to see an aboriginal from Australia call themselves black. Not to mention, the skin of Papuans range from completely white to black.

Are there any Muslim Men into white Christian women?
Does the religious aspect adds to the thrill and excitement during sex?
Muslim guy here..we are allowed to marry Christian and Jewish women but with 3 conditions 1. She must be chaste 2. Must be practice her faith and finally 3. Despite where you live, there must be no unmarried muslim woman. If there is, you are expected to marry her first. The Muslim woman has priority.

But as for your point on attraction. Its definitely lust and knowing you’re being beyond naughty.

I’ve been with a lot of Muslim guys and I’m married and 32 years old.some black some brown
I can only speak from the personal experience of my wife and some of her girlfriends, who have over the years been with many guys of different religions, the Muslim ones generally because of religious restrictions can only screw non Muslim women ( Mainly Christian and Jews in Europe) it is because of those religious restrictions, look at Bradford/ Southall/ Slough the East end, in France Marseille/ Toulouse/ Paris it is the White women being dated by the Muslim guys, and a lot of the guys are married to Muslim Girls.

Back