MUSLIM GUY LOOKING FOR CHRISTIAN WOMEN (EUROPE ONLY)

Hi, i am Muslim guy from Middle east who is looking for Christian Women or couples from Europe who is into Cuckolding (Preferred from Sweden,Norway,Poland,Germany) who has craving for Dominant Muslim Men. I am experienced in Cuckolding and Domination. I am tall, dark skin with muscular shape(unfortunately im not fully black but i can compete with bbc;)). I travel a lot so if you are interested pm me, i can share my previous experiences in videos !
Would like a bit more info. Like age. A bit more about shape. Bearded or Shaved. Willing to be tested as the ladies that I tourist travel with like to play bare back. Yes we travel with current paper work. This year we went to Morocco to see the Atlas Mountains and to see a Spanish Protectorate city in Africa.

We contacted a gentleman who was from Morocco who was interested in being our guide to both cities we wanted to see and the mountains. He did a great job insuring we saw all the great tourist sites, found us great food. He stayed in adjoining room in our hotel for appearances.

Out trip out into the Atlas Mountains was wonderful with three days on Camels and two nights in tents under the stars.

Will PM on some of the things he did to make this trip a great one. T

Our guide to the Spanish Protectorate City was a bust. Well as far as the guide was as he did not show.

Hi, i am Muslim guy from Middle east who is looking for Christian Women or couples from Europe who is into Cuckolding (Preferred from Sweden,Norway,Poland,Germany) who has craving for Dominant Muslim Men. I am experienced in Cuckolding and Domination. I am tall, dark skin with muscular shape(unfortunately im not fully black but i can compete with bbc;)). I travel a lot so if you are interested pm me, i can share my previous experiences in videos !
You need to get verified & add alot more info & pictures to your profile!

This guy is Great ..i meet him for coffe in real life. In Belgrade...but we still didnt arrange meeting with my wife ...

Back