Muscular White women...

Would you smash,or pass?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Phantasy. If only that would have happened.

I visited a match for ladies that were in bodybuilding. The ladies sure had excited me by showing me their hot bodies’ with all these muscles.

The match was over. I visited the dressing room of the ladies. One lady had drawn my attention very much. I went to her and talked to her.

I was talking to her about the training she must have been doing. She was interested at what I was saying. She told me: "I train every day."

I had been thinking about that one. I had to tell her: "Would love to join you as you are training and train with you."

I had scored. The lady me very clear to me how she is. She told: "But you can join me, sweetheart." She gave me the address where she was training.

The next day I went to the place. I did not know what to wear. I was in my T-shirt and wearing a skirt. I was also on my high heels.

The lady was wearing a long shirt. It was covering her whole body. She told me: "I hope you do not mind. But I'm always naked when I train."

I got the message and I took off my clothes. I got naked for her too. The lady opened her shirt and dropped it. She was naked too.

The lady really pleasantly surprised me. She was dominant and she was my Mistress right away. She whipped me with her rod.

A Phantasy. If only that would have happened.

I visited a match for ladies that were in bodybuilding. The ladies sure had excited me by showing me their hot bodies’ with all these muscles.

The match was over. I visited the dressing room of the ladies. One lady had drawn my attention very much. I went to her and talked to her.

I was talking to her about the training she must have been doing. She was interested at what I was saying. She told me: "I train every day."

I had been thinking about that one. I had to tell her: "Would love to join you as you are training and train with you."

I had scored. The lady me very clear to me how she is. She told: "But you can join me, sweetheart." She gave me the address where she was training.

The next day I went to the place. I did not know what to wear. I was in my T-shirt and wearing a skirt. I was also on my high heels.

The lady was wearing a long shirt. It was covering her whole body. She told me: "I hope you do not mind. But I'm always naked when I train."

I got the message and I took off my clothes. I got naked for her too. The lady opened her shirt and dropped it. She was naked too.

The lady really pleasantly surprised me. She was dominant and she was my Mistress right away. She whipped me with her rod.
wow

3b7c569f70302f1d3075a53d9387eeab--fitness-women-fitness-babes.jpg
I’d love have my way with these beauties

Back