Munich couple looking

junitani

Couple
From
Germany
Hi guys,

Nice to meet you! Unlike you, me and my wife are both inexperienced with anymore than regular sex.

Me and my wife are both 25, just moved to Munich In February. We are both very new here and in this lifestyle. We are not cuckolding or having 3somes, yet. We are looking to experience the thrill of having a stranger film us having sex and watching.

We live in munich and we look forward to meeting you. Talk soon

Hi guys,

Nice to meet you! Unlike you, me and my wife are both inexperienced with anymore than regular sex.

Me and my wife are both 25, just moved to Munich In February. We are both very new here and in this lifestyle. We are not cuckolding or having 3somes, yet. We are looking to experience the thrill of having a stranger film us having sex and watching.

They may be a young couple, but your sluty face seems to show you are experienced.

Welcome
Please login or become a member to view

They may be a young couple, but your sluty face seems to show you are experienced.

Welcome

Wow , shame you are not in munich. Message me if you want to connect 😊

Hi guys,

Amazing!!!

Hi guys,

Hi, happy welcome in Munich :)

We are also from Munich, also beginners and unexperienced.

Greetings Mike

Hi guys,

I plan to be to be there in November, id like to keep in touch

Welcome

I like that

Back