most beautiful hot wife's legs

From the profile pic and those hot legs I bet she's lovely and you enjoyed every inch of her and your treat. And the BBC he left her probably exactly how I would have.
ah sadly it wasnt bbc. we are just starting with cuckolding we are fairly fresh in this. but he is certianly bigger and wider than me. he left a nice load in her, enough to fill a shot glass maybe even more there was a lot of it. and to be honest i got used to his cum mixed with her pussy juice it tastes amazing so much so that i honestly dont wamt anyone alse fucking her at the moment. it was an amazing night, i came to her when he left she just spread her legs and i started. usually he cums mostly on her pussy but to my surprise he shot everything inside this time, when i started kissing her pussy i jist said "thats it, he wasnt full today i guess" and she just pushed it out a little and then i saw the surpriise it was really a sight to see. oh man

ah sadly it wasnt bbc. we are just starting with cuckolding we are fairly fresh in this. but he is certianly bigger and wider than me. he left a nice load in her, enough to fill a shot glass maybe even more there was a lot of it. and to be honest i got used to his cum mixed with her pussy juice it tastes amazing so much so that i honestly dont wamt anyone alse fucking her at the moment. it was an amazing night, i came to her when he left she just spread her legs and i started. usually he cums mostly on her pussy but to my surprise he shot everything inside this time, when i started kissing her pussy i jist said "thats it, he wasnt full today i guess" and she just pushed it out a little and then i saw the surpriise it was really a sight to see. oh man
It doesn't have to be bbc, all that matters is you and the wife are satisfied and happy.

Back