Morning wood

We have a friend we get with pretty regularly, most alway at our place. My very conservative wife wanted to try it at his place. We did, it was fun but very different. A few more vistis at our place, she wanted to go to his place again. We agreed, wife says she wants overnight. Him and I were kinda against it but agreed.
We drove to his place with a small overnight bag. The night went like usual, lots of sex, us swapping back and forth, was a fun time. When we were done it was very strange not leaving. We cleaned up, got into his bed and watched TV while we visited. He fell asleep quick. Wife and I talked till she fell asleep. It seemed like I layed there forever. It was really different with us in his bed. I woke about 2am to them fucking right next to me. She was telling him to keep quiet. He finally finished, rolled off, she asked if I was awake and if I wanted some. I did her then went back to sleep.
I woke about 7, they were in the shower. She came out and told me they did it while I was sleeping. She wanted one with me, I did her from behind, he was watching with a hard on. I let it go. He wanted one more befor we left. I took a shower then we drove home.
On the drive she told me she got up to go p.ee, climbed over me to get back in bed, he just climbed on and started. It was damn erotic but I didn't really know what to think.
Wife LOVED it at his place and the overnight was a huge turn on for her.

We have a friend we get with pretty regularly, most alway at our place. My very conservative wife wanted to try it at his place. We did, it was fun but very different. A few more vistis at our place, she wanted to go to his place again. We agreed, wife says she wants overnight. Him and I were kinda against it but agreed.
We drove to his place with a small overnight bag. The night went like usual, lots of sex, us swapping back and forth, was a fun time. When we were done it was very strange not leaving. We cleaned up, got into his bed and watched TV while we visited. He fell asleep quick. Wife and I talked till she fell asleep. It seemed like I layed there forever. It was really different with us in his bed. I woke about 2am to them fucking right next to me. She was telling him to keep quiet. He finally finished, rolled off, she asked if I was awake and if I wanted some. I did her then went back to sleep.
I woke about 7, they were in the shower. She came out and told me they did it while I was sleeping. She wanted one with me, I did her from behind, he was watching with a hard on. I let it go. He wanted one more befor we left. I took a shower then we drove home.
On the drive she told me she got up to go p.ee, climbed over me to get back in bed, he just climbed on and started. It was damn erotic but I didn't really know what to think.
Wife LOVED it at his place and the overnight was a huge turn on for her.
Wow! Very cool story! Was it a one time deal?

Back