More than I bargained for..

Boom6971

Female
Gold Member
From
MD, US
I JUST GOT FUCKED!!! Not by 1, Not by 2, Not by 3, Not by 4 BUT 5 BBC'S All at once!! I felt so OVERWHELMED but SATISFIED at the same fucking time! I guess it would be different if a few of them were bs but.. Well..Lol they all were PACKING and GAVE Me a HARD way to go you know what I'm saying! Lol It was fun though lol. I realized one was a rapper because he fucked me while he rapped his song! Im having the time of my LIFE!! HBU?!? LOL

I JUST GOT FUCKED!!! Not by 1, Not by 2, Not by 3, Not by 4 BUT 5 BBC'S All at once!! I felt so OVERWHELMED but SATISFIED at the same fucking time! I guess it would be different if a few of them were bs but.. Well..Lol they all were PACKING and GAVE Me a HARD way to go you know what I'm saying! Lol It was fun though lol. I realized one was a rapper because he fucked me while he rapped his song! Im having the time of my LIFE!! HBU?!? LOL
Badass. Nirvana realized must be the most satisfying feeling

Back