More black dick for my sexy slut!

ronhall

Couple
So after seeing her get her first bbc, I was jerking off all the time watching the sexiest fucking video I had ever seen!! I had video of her getting fucked and creampied by the black bull and couldn’t get it off my mind. I knew she had a massive orgasm from him and there was no doubt she liked it! On the drive home we were searching Craigslist for more big coxk for her.
In about a month or two later we met up with another black guy located about a 2 hour drive from home. After about 30 minutes of drinks and conversation, she said she was ready to go up to the hotel room.
It started out the usual way, the bull eating her gorgeous pussy! She always tastes great and it sure seems like everyone wants to feast on her pretty pussy, me included. After a few minutes of this, they get into a 69 for a bit. Then, he lays down and tells her to ride him. It is sooo sexy watching your wife guide a big black cock into her pretty white pussy. I’m watching and videoing the whole time. She glides it in and after about 3 humps has him in her to his balls. He grabs her hair as she is humping and asks her if she likes it. She replies “oh god yes, it feels so good “ and has her first orgasm. She goes stiff and her legs are shaking. After it subsides, she starts bouncing up and down on it. It didn’t take very long like this for her to have another orgasm. It looked so hot watching his long pole slide in and out of her pussy all the way.
After her second orgasm she kinda laid down on him. He took over and started ramming it in her from underneath. After about a minute of that he shot his load deep in her gorgeous slutty pussy. She then had another O and ground on him and milked his big dick dry. Then she collapsed on top of him and I could see her beautiful creampied pussy gaping open with his creamy seed in it. Damn that looked delicious!

IMG_8340.jpegIMG_8342.jpegIMG_8344.jpegIMG_8346.jpegIMG_8348.jpegIMG_8350.jpeg
View attachment IMG_1159.TRIM(1).MOV

Last edited:
So after seeing her get her first bbc, I was jerking off all the time watching the sexiest fucking video I had ever seen!! I had video of her getting fucked and creampied by the black bull and couldn’t get it off my mind. I knew she had a massive orgasm from him and there was no doubt she liked it! On the drive home we were searching Craigslist for more big coxk for her.
In about a month or two later we met up with another black guy located about a 2 hour drive from home. After about 30 minutes of drinks and conversation, she said she was ready to go up to the hotel room.
It started out the usual way, the bull eating her gorgeous pussy! She always tastes great and it sure seems like everyone wants to feast on her pretty pussy, me included. After a few minutes of this, they get into a 69 for a bit. Then, he lays down and tells her to ride him. It is sooo sexy watching your wife guide a big black cock into her pretty white pussy. I’m watching and videoing the whole time. She glides it in and after about 3 humps has him in her to his balls. He grabs her hair as she is humping and asks her if she likes it. She replies “oh god yes, it feels so good “ and has her first orgasm. She goes stiff and her legs are shaking. After it subsides, she starts bouncing up and down on it. It didn’t take very long like this for her to have another orgasm. It looked so hot watching his long pole slide in and out of her pussy all the way.
After her second orgasm she kinda laid down on him. He took over and started ramming it in her from underneath. After about a minute of that he shot his load deep in her gorgeous slutty pussy. She then had another O and ground on him and milked his big dick dry. Then she collapsed on top of him and I could see her beautiful creampied pussy gaping open with his creamy seed in it. Damn that looked delicious!

View attachment 7280260View attachment 7280261View attachment 7280262View attachment 7280264View attachment 7280265View attachment 7280266
Beautiful experience for all.

Would you consider letting her have an overnight solo session where they can go multiple rounds and be alone to explore a bit more (free of an audience)?

View attachment 7280260View attachment 7280261View attachment 7280262View attachment 7280264View attachment 7280265View attachment 7280266
Good times!

would have loved to watch the whole thing ! You lucky duck :devil:

That's it right there. Seed her hot pussy, and make her beg for your cum

How small are you?

Great pics Ron

View attachment 7333437
I’m sure that was round one. My wife usually likes at least 3 rounds. Never know where I’ll find the man’s sperm when she gets home.

Beautiful experience for all.

Would you consider letting her have an overnight solo session where they can go multiple rounds and be alone to explore a bit more (free of an audience)?
That's a very Extremely good and important question! Why??? Once they are Alone I will surely guarantee you that in No time this Wife will come out of her shell. Mostly I have been exposed to the Sexy Hotwife being more forthcoming and the fact that her husband isn't watching her with her Black Owned Bull she is aroused and she has a tendency to be more Sexually mentally, physically,emotionally and especially verbally! It varies from my personal experiences and I love to watch the joy and extreme pleasure in the Hotwife submitting totally without holding back bc she knows that her husband is in the bedroom watching her with her Black Bull and videoing her.

Quindi, dopo averla vista ottenere la sua prima bbc, mi masturbavo tutto il tempo guardando il fottuto video più sexy che avessi mai visto!! Avevo un video di lei che si fa scopare e creampied dal toro nero e non riuscivo a togliermelo dalla mente. Sapevo che aveva un enorme orgasmo da lui e non c'era dubbio che le piacesse! Sulla guida di casa stavamo cercando Craigslist per più big coxk per lei. In circa un mese o due dopo abbiamo incontrato un altro ragazzo nero situato a circa 2 ore di auto da casa. Dopo circa 30 minuti di bevande e conversazione, ha detto che era pronta per salire in camera d'albergo. È iniziato nel solito modo, il toro che mangia la sua splendida figa! Ha sempre un ottimo sapore e sembra che tutti vogliano banchettare con la sua bella figa, me compreso. Dopo qualche minuto di questo, entrano in un 69 per un po'. Poi, si sdraia e le dice di cavalcarlo. È così sexy guardare tua moglie guidare un grosso cazzo nero nella sua bella figa bianca. Sto guardando e filmando tutto il tempo. Lei scivola dentro e dopo circa 3 gobba lo ha in lei alle sue palle. Le afferra i capelli mentre lei sta gobbando e le chiede se le piace. Lei risponde “oh dio sì, ci si sente così bene” e ha il suo primo orgasmo. Si irrigidisce e le sue gambe tremano. Dopo che si è placato, inizia a rimbalzare su e giù su di esso. Non ci è voluto molto tempo così per avere un altro orgasmo. Sembrava così caldo guardando il suo lungo palo scivolare dentro e fuori dalla sua figa fino in fondo. Dopo il suo secondo orgasmo si è sdraiata su di lui. Ha preso il sopravvento e ha iniziato a sbatterlo dentro di lei da sotto. Dopo circa un minuto ha sparato il suo carico in profondità nella sua splendida figa troia. Poi ha avuto un'altra O e ha messo a terra su di lui e ha munto il suo grosso cazzo a secco. Poi è crollata sopra di lui e ho potuto vedere la sua bella figa creampied spalancata con il suo seme cremoso in esso. Dannazione sembrava delizioso! View attachment 7280260View attachment 7280261View attachment 7280262View attachment 7280264View attachment 7280265View attachment 72802667280266[/ATTACH] View attachment 7333437
Beautiful story 😍 Your videos are better 🔝 She is really very sexy in this video, watching her ride, she is very good at it, penetrating his big cock all over her pussy, making her rub it all over the inside of her vagina, getting splendid orgasms 😍💣 Very beautiful 😍

View attachment 7333437
That is one super hot wife. Lucky man

Back