If you want to dress me for Halloween you can look at my Amazon wishlist. It's all anon.​

I won't know who sent them unless you tell me. I WILL dress up in them on here and pose for you. If there is something in particular you want me to be just ask me to add it to my list.​

I wonder what things I will dress up as this year. There's a cute bimbo outfit on there. Either way, I hope you have a fun spooky season! ---- Mistress Kitty​

Link to outfits....​

Outfits for Doll Baby Goddess

tags for search: me naked amateur PAWG MILF sexy curvy pale dat ass Mistress Goddess cosplay kinky bubble butt big tits boobs

Attachments

• make you feel good.jpg
    make you feel good.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 35
Last edited:

If you want to dress me for Halloween you can look at my Amazon wishlist. It's all anon.​

I won't know who sent them unless you tell me. I WILL dress up in them on here and pose for you. If there is something in particular you want me to be just ask me to add it to my list.​

I wonder what things I will dress up as this year. There's a cute bimbo outfit on there. Either way, I hope you have a fun spooky season! ---- Mistress Kitty​

Link to outfits....​

tags for search: me naked amateur PAWG MILF sexy curvy pale dat ass Mistress Goddess cosplay kinky bubble butt big tits boobs
Thank You Goddess for allowing me to goon to Your perfectly shaped sexy body 🥰❤️💋

A bit of fun goon out fantasies for you to dream of, pets.
I wanted to feed you a little something.
I'll be back on later to respond to the rest of the comments
on here.

Mistress Kitty

5-gif.7534334

CJ please let Daddy suck on those tits! I’m sorry if this grosses You out but his Black Cock is so Much bigger than mine Please give in to it’s power!

A bit of fun goon out fantasies for you to dream of, pets.
I wanted to feed you a little something.
I'll be back on later to respond to the rest of the comments
on here.

Mistress Kitty

8-gif.7534337

my wife CJ! i so hope she’s ruining herself in the tub! Wendy her sister. Just thinking of her saying Fuck your dirty white Slut with that Huge nugget dick, Sir!! Omggg 😱 just seeing her convulsions uncontrollably on that superior Black Cock !! May i please have permission to spill my seed Goddess!! 🙏🏻

This is so true Mistress Kitty.

Your post and pics are such a relief for my submissive and cuckold feelings.
You know exactly what man and guys like me need.
When I'm gooning and wanking on your posts and pictures I'm in cuckold heaven!

Attachments

• 1727000545973.png
    1727000545973.png
    10.4 MB · Views: 18
8-gif.7534337

my wife CJ! i so hope she’s ruining herself in the tub! Wendy her sister. Just thinking of her saying Fuck your dirty white Slut with that Huge nugget dick, Sir!! Omggg 😱 just seeing her convulsions uncontrollably on that superior Black Cock !! May i please have permission to spill my seed Goddess!! 🙏🏻
CJ can't believe she's thinking these dirty things. Doing these dirty things. Stretching herself out.
Pushing herself to intense orgasms.
Wendy's face is flush and very red as she says it out loud "Fuck my slut white pussy with your HUGE black man dick, Sir!"
It feels wrong. It feels right. She starts to shake. Soon, pet.

Mistress Kitty

This is so true Mistress Kitty.

Your post and pics are such a relief for my submissive and cuckold feelings.
You know exactly what man and guys like me need.
When I'm gooning and wanking on your posts and pictures I'm in cuckold heaven!
Mmmmm I love to hear it, pet. How you worship me in those ways.
I LOVE bringing you to cuckold heaven. You're SUCH a good boy.

Mistress Kitty

Look at the cute outfit someone sent. I just wanted to give you all another nice view.
You may worship me vocally. i'll get you stiff and have your wives and girlfriends ruined.
LOL. Mmmmmm Are you ready for more filth?

Mistress Kitty

If you want to dress me. Here are some outfits you can dress me in or if there is some costume, outfit, or character you want me to dress as you may ask me to add it to my list. It's all anon, pet, so you need to tell me if you want me to know it's from you....​

Amazon.com

tags for search: me naked amateur PAWG MILF sexy curvy pale dat ass Mistress Goddess cosplay kinky bubble butt big tits boobs doll baby dress me wishlist amazon outfits lingerie Halloween costume cosplay

Attachments

• Serve me.jpg
    Serve me.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 37
Back