Missionary position with legs up or wrapped

Love that the pic is at an angle of the side nor of the back. Somewhere in between gives a great view of a lil bit of everything. Especially love that he's far enough away from her allowing to see her beautiful breasts & moaning face! Also allows her to make eye contact with any white boys watching! But only till he pushes his BBC in deeper & deeper till their bodies are pressed together! By then, they'll only be focused on each other! white boys consider then very lucky! Especially her, since most white boys, myself included, wishes they were her! On the other hand, white boys are lucky for getting to witness the greatness of IR from an outside perspective. In some ways, i dare say that the orgasm white boys get watching IR is better than the ones got from those having IR! However, that doesn't make up for white boys being inferior to Black Men!

The 2nd gif is close enough to a girl's pov to me! Love something bout all positions. Missionary however has the benefit of a big Black Man hanging over you! Love how physically imposing they look while giving you great pleasure! Though think Black Men would mostly only ever fuck white girls missionary. Expect most Black Men who would fuck a white boy to fuck him from behind! If that was his demands, id not object! Black Men are too great to pass up!

Back