Lots of that now. Before it was other white husbands. Now its more black men. Not just the wives but the husbands are in on it too so many of the wives have permission to fuck around. Some get lots of encouragement from husbands. Other cuckhold husbands are just along for the ride as observers. Still, there is lots of Hot white pussy now

Lots of that now. Before it was other white husbands. Now its more black men. Not just the wives but the husbands are in on it too so many of the wives have permission to fuck around. Some get lots of encouragement from husbands. Other cuckhold husbands are just along for the ride as observers. Still, there is lots of Hot white pussy now
So true... many of us husbands have discovered the erotic pleasure of compersion and encourage our wives to discreetly date. It's a "win" for all involved.

Or even just hearing about it later if she and her lover want to be alone all night.
Yes. I do enjoy susan dressing slutty for her dates. And when she comes home after. I know some black stud has filled her pussy with lots of cum , stretched her out so she won't feel me inside her and given her lots and lots of orgasms that she doesn't get from me. There are some things that only BBC will do and I accept that.

MILF from Columbia.

27747378_327132144447236_1034036556781106983_o.jpg

Back