I just hope she doesn't drop any ashes onto the "meal".

Actually, I hate being around cigarette smoke (actually any kind of smoke) as it sets off my sinuses, so I wouldn't be "dining" at her "joint". :( But, yes, having ashes dropped into one's meal would be even less enticing. :eek:

The quip just happened to be the first thing that popped into my head.

W
Actually, I hate being around cigarette smoke (actually any kind of smoke) as it sets off my sinuses, so I wouldn't be "dining" at her "joint". :( But, yes, having ashes dropped into one's meal would be even less enticing. :eek:

The quip just happened to be the first thing that popped into my head.
Willis, i find it hard to believe that your tongue would turn down any MILF...she could be a regular at the
health clinic, serviced the 6th fleet, wears ankle bracelets, on probation for attempted ******* and you would still find a way to place your tongue "At The Y":bounce:..osp

W
Willis, i find it hard to believe that your tongue would turn down any MILF...she could be a regular at the
health clinic, serviced the 6th fleet, wears ankle bracelets, on probation for attempted ******* and you would still find a way to place your tongue "At The Y":bounce:..osp

Mmmm, they do make gas masks, could just cut a hole for my tongue in one or maybe one of those oxygen tanks with a nose tube or maybe just a fan blowing the smoke the other way or maybe ..... Gee, I guess you really could say "Where there's a Will, there's a way!" :mstickle::bounce:

Back