Milf, Mature, Gilf, Senior

Ebonythunder

Male
Gold Member
It seems the term "milf" get's used so often that it has lost its meaning.

Here are my definitions.

Milf: Emphasis on the M. That means mom. A milf is a woman that has had a baby. And that means the physical changes a mothers body has had. Like wider hips. Baby belly. Stretch marks. Stretch marks on the tits from when they were engorged by milk and pushed out by a developing b*aby. Think mom body.

Mature: Any woman that's over 35 up to 60 but hasn't had a baby.

Gilf: A woman that's had a baby and is over 60.

Senior: A woman over 60 but has never had a baby.

Let's Keep This String Active - Sharing a little info for the mature curious

Sex after 50 issues and facts
  • Research has shown that the majority of women over 50 are sexually healthy. If some happen to have sexual problems that are menopause-related they can be handled naturally with herbal remedies or with simple solutions like lubricants or estrogen.
  • A majority of men don’t think women over 50 are sexually undesirable. Men care more about a woman’s interest in having sex than how she looks, or her age.
  • Good sex is not spontaneous sex, It may have seemed spontaneous, but it wasn’t. When you are younger or when first together you think about sex more, so it seems to be spontaneous, but it really isn’t when all things are considered. Good sex is actually planned sex.
  • Many times, if a couple over 50 is having less sex, it’s him, not her. Men have to get used to needing various stimulation and women should be aware and work with whatever that individual man needs (within safe and practical reason). Also, medicine, mental and medical issues can be troubling. Because of this sometimes men will just avoid it, then women think he’s no longer attracted to her — which is a sexual Catch-22.
  • Get close, but don’t over share or reveal too much. It’s not about absolute transparency, keep a little mystery but don’t be evasive or secretive. Keep your agreements and be honest about what you desire.
  • After 50 people are at a sexual crossroads and need to make a choice: Shut down and forget about it or go in the corner and masturbate or embrace this time in life and age sexually and grab a sense of freedom and fun – no more periods, no more worries about getting pregnant, no more doing it because there has to be a result. Pick your lane of enjoyment and exploration and go for it, safely and practically and enjoy yourself. Read, watch, and check out the sexual things that really get your attention and make a plan then Go For It and Do It!
    Stop believing nonsense about sex going away as you age.

Let's Keep This String Active - Sharing a little info for the mature curious

Sex after 50 issues and facts
  • Research has shown that the majority of women over 50 are sexually healthy. If some happen to have sexual problems that are menopause-related they can be handled naturally with herbal remedies or with simple solutions like lubricants or estrogen.
  • A majority of men don’t think women over 50 are sexually undesirable. Men care more about a woman’s interest in having sex than how she looks, or her age.
  • Good sex is not spontaneous sex, It may have seemed spontaneous, but it wasn’t. When you are younger or when first together you think about sex more, so it seems to be spontaneous, but it really isn’t when all things are considered. Good sex is actually planned sex.
  • Many times, if a couple over 50 is having less sex, it’s him, not her. Men have to get used to needing various stimulation and women should be aware and work with whatever that individual man needs (within safe and practical reason). Also, medicine, mental and medical issues can be troubling. Because of this sometimes men will just avoid it, then women think he’s no longer attracted to her — which is a sexual Catch-22.
  • Get close, but don’t over share or reveal too much. It’s not about absolute transparency, keep a little mystery but don’t be evasive or secretive. Keep your agreements and be honest about what you desire.
  • After 50 people are at a sexual crossroads and need to make a choice: Shut down and forget about it or go in the corner and masturbate or embrace this time in life and age sexually and grab a sense of freedom and fun – no more periods, no more worries about getting pregnant, no more doing it because there has to be a result. Pick your lane of enjoyment and exploration and go for it, safely and practically and enjoy yourself. Read, watch, and check out the sexual things that really get your attention and make a plan then Go For It and Do It!
    Stop believing nonsense about sex going away as you age.
Too true.

I have no problem asking a woman what her favorite position is for getting stretched and filled!♠️

If hubby is present I will have him make the choice, then he can reclaim his hotwife after he watches her get freshly filled!

Are these definitions, as shown at the beginning, common?

I'm not sure and am now confused myself with all the terms

I am 47, married and have a daughte

And now ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

————
Milf: Emphasis on the M. That means mom. A milf is a woman that has had a baby. And that means the physical changes a mothers body has had. Like wider hips. Baby belly. Stretch marks. Stretch marks on the tits from when they were engorged by milk and pushed out by a developing b*aby. Think mom body.

Senior: A woman over 60 but has never had a baby

Are these definitions, as shown at the beginning, common?

I'm not sure and am now confused myself with all the terms

I am 47, married and have a daughte

And now ? 🤷🏼‍♀️

————

Senior: A woman over 60 but has never had a baby
Generally, I would think any hot mom (emphasis on being hot) would qualify as a milf as long as they don't have a grandch.ild. If they do, then they would qualify as GILF (again, they probably have to remain hot and at least sexually active).

Back