Blubullvet

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
Hello everyone, I'm blubullvet, an over 55 retired experienced bull enjoying the second half of life. I am a snowbird and spend half of my time in southern Mexico when I'm not in the mid-Atlantic region. I have a variety of interests but none as fun as meeting a safe, sane, together cuckold couple that is sincere about their interracial sexual enjoyment. As a hobby I like to write erotic literature about mature people enjoying all facets of interracial sexual engagement. I like mild kink from time to time and I have a 60-year-old committed long-term bisexual female partner that also enjoys the lifestyle but is much more conservative. My philosophy is that everyone should responsibly enjoy themselves frequently and whenever they can because life is really way too short to not do and enjoy what you desire. I hope to meet some of the older members and if anyone vacations or travels to Quintana Roo, Mexico region definitely reach out.

Attachments

• 7a.jpg
    7a.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 35
  • 7c.jpg
    7c.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 35
  • me at Consejo Shores - Corozal Town.jpg
    me at Consejo Shores - Corozal Town.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 35
Hello everyone, I'm blubullvet, an over 55 retired experienced bull enjoying the second half of life. I am a snowbird and spend half of my time in southern Mexico when I'm not in the mid-Atlantic region. I have a variety of interests but none as fun as meeting a safe, sane, together cuckold couple that is sincere about their interracial sexual enjoyment. As a hobby I like to write erotic literature about mature people enjoying all facets of interracial sexual engagement. I like mild kink from time to time and I have a 60-year-old committed long-term bisexual female partner that also enjoys the lifestyle but is much more conservative. My philosophy is that everyone should responsibly enjoy themselves frequently and whenever they can because life is really way too short to not do and enjoy what you desire. I hope to meet some of the older members and if anyone vacations or travels to Quintana Roo, Mexico region definitely reach out.
Hi
I'm a 60 year old married guy.
I guess you would call me a cuckold wanna be...
I'm constantly trying to get my innocent church wife to cuckold me..
I've been doing everything I can to convince her to give it a go.
I believe it would be a great way to top off our 42 year marriage.

I can't really keep up with her sexually and would love for her to enjoy a nice black bull.

Hi
I'm a 60 year old married guy.
I guess you would call me a cuckold wanna be...
I'm constantly trying to get my innocent church wife to cuckold me..
I've been doing everything I can to convince her to give it a go.
I believe it would be a great way to top off our 42 year marriage.

I can't really keep up with her sexually and would love for her to enjoy a nice black bull.
Thanks for the reply Will. Just don't push, you are turning her off that way. More flies with honey, I could give you some ideas privately, so let's do that by chat or email. Thanks

Wish you good luck !
Trust me there are hundreds of snowbunnys available for a trim snowbird like you bro

Back