Married cucks, do you secretly want to lose your woman to a bbc bull?

I absolutely love pushing the envelope when I’m fucking a wife infront of her cuck. I love when the wife is starting to have feelings for me and not desiring to be with their husbands as much. I found some guys want to come super close to the edge of losing her for it to give them the ultimate orgasms. How common is this???
I think it is very common. It happened to me.

One more thing you should consider that really is amazing, is the amount of wives that despise their husbands so much that they actually want to inflict real pain on them by leaving them and insulting them. Some of the stuff that I heard while I’m inside a wife away from a cuckold is shocking, there’s some real hate there.
Yeah
I believe that
S hit
She has say
Some fuck in
Up s hit

I did loose my wife to her bull. This was several years ago. She fell in love with him over a period of time. I knew she fell in love with him but always thought our love was stronger. I was wrong. As I worked to support our family he had a job that paid well but had very loose hours. So he was able to spend so much time with her while I was at work. I worked nights so he would come over at night and spend the night fucking her and telling her if I loved her I would be at home with her. I did not know he was staying over. After hearing this time after time she started believing this. He had talked into having another baby and everything. But after months she saw through him and decided to end their relationship. It was not fun and don’t wish that on anyone. We are still here and our love is stronger.

Back