Married and travel for business

Hello.im well aware this is not a date site.i travel for business. I live in charlotte nc. I'm married.i am a highly educated tall blonde . I am from eastern Europe. I have never met anyone from this site.the two black men I've dated I've met on business trips.i thoroughly enjoyed both encounters.the sex was amazing.i still reach out here in advance of arrival at my next meeting. I will arrive San Diego Nov. 7 and will be in the city minimum 3 weeks.i would love to meet a nice young professional black man.tall.i am 6 feet.
Tatiana
I will exchange photos directly and speak on phone and video call before I meet anyone
Why is it that your profile isn't available when I tried to view it?

Hello.im well aware this is not a date site.i travel for business. I live in charlotte nc. I'm married.i am a highly educated tall blonde . I am from eastern Europe. I have never met anyone from this site.the two black men I've dated I've met on business trips.i thoroughly enjoyed both encounters.the sex was amazing.i still reach out here in advance of arrival at my next meeting. I will arrive San Diego Nov. 7 and will be in the city minimum 3 weeks.i would love to meet a nice young professional black man.tall.i am 6 feet.
Tatiana
I will exchange photos directly and speak on phone and video call before I meet anyone
Welcome Tatiana

Tatiana

I too have a private question to ask

Tatiana
Ever come down to saint Louis and what part of Europe are u

Tatiana
Hello, how are you? Are you ever in Portland Oregon?

Tatiana
You travel in NC ? In talented BBC in NC

Tatiana
Come to Nashville

Tatiana
I'd love it if you ever came to Portland Oregon 😈

Back