Married and travel for business

Hello.im well aware this is not a date site.i travel for business. I live in charlotte nc. I'm married.i am a highly educated tall blonde . I am from eastern Europe. I have never met anyone from this site.the two black men I've dated I've met on business trips.i thoroughly enjoyed both encounters.the sex was amazing.i still reach out here in advance of arrival at my next meeting. I will arrive San Diego Nov. 7 and will be in the city minimum 3 weeks.i would love to meet a nice young professional black man.tall.i am 6 feet.
Tatiana
I will exchange photos directly and speak on phone and video call before I meet anyone

Hello.im well aware this is not a date site.i travel for business. I live in charlotte nc. I'm married.i am a highly educated tall blonde . I am from eastern Europe. I have never met anyone from this site.the two black men I've dated I've met on business trips.i thoroughly enjoyed both encounters.the sex was amazing.i still reach out here in advance of arrival at my next meeting. I will arrive San Diego Nov. 7 and will be in the city minimum 3 weeks.i would love to meet a nice young professional black man.tall.i am 6 feet.
Tatiana
I will exchange photos directly and speak on phone and video call before I meet anyone
and does hubby know of your extras you are getting and does he approve

Tatiana
If you are ever in Philadelphia or AC let me know I'm real close

Tatiana
Hello do you ever visit Portland

Attachments

• 20190814_160717.jpg
    20190814_160717.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 17
Tatiana
Come to Nashville

Back