Love hearing her sex stories

jmccormick82

Couple
From
SD, US
So I love hearing about how my wife fucked other men before I was with her. I love the details, how they did it, where they did it, how big he was, how many times, where he came, on her or in her. Anyone else like that? Here's some pics of her, if you recognize her, seen her around town, flirted with her, fucked her feel free to pm me. I'd love to hear stories, honestly from anyone else who's wife has done it to

Attachments

• C22FEE8F-CC93-4F09-B0BD-3311B98EF3AA.jpeg
    C22FEE8F-CC93-4F09-B0BD-3311B98EF3AA.jpeg
    53 KB · Views: 146
  • 290D910A-2257-45A4-BFEF-42B1D895FEAA.jpeg
    290D910A-2257-45A4-BFEF-42B1D895FEAA.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 143
So I love hearing about how my wife fucked other men before I was with her. I love the details, how they did it, where they did it, how big he was, how many times, where he came, on her or in her. Anyone else like that? Here's some pics of her, if you recognize her, seen her around town, flirted with her, fucked her feel free to pm me. I'd love to hear stories, honestly from anyone else who's wife has done it to
Me too .. I have "made" my wife tell me about every man she has had in her body before me.

Lovely pictures. I too love hearing these from my wife. It’s a bit foolish perhaps but it reminds me that she had an entire life prior to me.

Me as well... my wife even lost her cherry to a BBC!

Let’s see more and would like to be another one to fuck her

I love story time!

Our sexlife. I love her to tell me bout her lovers before me and how they fucked her.

My wife has never admitted on being with anybody else but years ago when she was in uni (Leeds) and myself in Spain we were 4 yrs long distance and we would try and meet a weekend a month.
When I went to visit her in her halls after a night out her black flat mate knocked on her door and as I was there she told me he was looking for her other flat mate.. which seemed a bit suspicious

My wife has never admitted on being with anybody else but years ago when she was in uni (Leeds) and myself in Spain we were 4 yrs long distance and we would try and meet a weekend a month.
When I went to visit her in her halls after a night out her black flat mate knocked on her door and as I was there she told me he was looking for her other flat mate.. which seemed a bit suspicious
the stuff of fantasies- I mean in a good way - I've had many about my wives and previous lovers - just a hint is enough to get my mind working

Last edited:
Back