Los Angeles bars

@BillWhite Not sure where you are visiting from. But let me put an end to this silliness.

#1. No profile verification, no pics nothing. If your hoping to meet a ghost you’re doing well.

#2 I don’t know where you are coming from or visiting from I should say, but if your hoping to go a random bar where “black guys hang out” and find a random black guy for a quality situation that you’re comfortable with to fuck your wife, you are going to fail. First of all they won’t be lifestyle.

#2b.The only way to ensure someone is lifestyle is through these sites. Not EVERY black guy is down to fuck other mens wife in front of them or with them in the room recording.(this seems to be a common fallacy I’ve run into over my years in the LS.) So going about it this way IMO is fool hardy. Sometimes lightning strikes. But depending on lighting striking has a slim to none chance of working predictably and slim left town. It’s just not as common as you apparently think or this site makes it seem. Sorry to disappoint.

#3 MOST if not all bars in LA are normal bars like any other city. There will be black, white, Latino, Middle Eastern and Asian men there. In all likelyhood more white and Latino than anything else. And again see #2b as this applies to ALL non lifestyle men.

#4 IF you want to go to a place where there are only “black guys” be careful what you wish for. While I don’t know you at all or have any sense of who you are or what you like or are into, here is my take. You can find bars and places that have a higher contingency of black men at the bar sure. You need to go to a club or lounge that is South of the10 Freeway. Inglewood, Gardena/Compton, Bellflower,you can also try Washington Ave in Venice beach. I know all of these areas and places well including those named in this thread.

Here is the thing, and btw this is for ALL husbands thinking like this going anywhere not just LA.

A. Have you been to a club like that?( predominantly black) Particularly in a big city like LA or NY? My guess is no. So you probably have no idea what your getting into. At the very least there will be other women not lifestyle either for you/wifey to compete with that these men are actually there to find (see 2b)

B. Also, you assume that there will just be a bunch of “black guys” at some random bar waiting around to fuck someone’s wife? Unless you go to a Lifestyle specific place this is a fantasy, a fable and not grounded in reality. (Again see 2b)

C. None, zero of the places listed will yield the result you want. At all. (Unless lightning strikes) There just aren’t many black folks in general in those places. And if there are they likely not lifestyle (see 2b again)

Your best bet would be to upgrade the profile here(Get verified, put at least what state your from with at least 4 clear pictures) this one is creepy and screams fake, pic collector basically not a real serious person. No actual bull you want to fuck with who has his head on straight (ahem those jumping to offer services in this thread) will want to meet with you with a profile like this.

Then attempt to meet some like a normal person with a shared kink. This isn’t rocket science. A “BBC” is attached to a person, its not a standalone entity you have to figure out. Talk to them, see if you can connect and arrange to meet them at a bar in LA.

But this current plan you have is dumb, ridiculous, will never work and creates bad experience for you, wifey and likely the guy if lighting strikes. So don’t bother.

Last edited:
Back