Votes: 561 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 82 12.8%

• Total voters
Please login or become a member to view

I still want a turn in that hot looking pussy!

!!!RESIZED!!!!

When I 1st met my wife her pussy was super tight. I loosened it up to just plain old tight, then we started looking for BBC. After BBC it has definitely stretched. If I fuck her after a nice thick BBC she can barely feel me for a few days. It does mostly snap back after a week or so, but her pussy's resting state is nowhere near how tight it was. I LOVE IT!!!!

View attachment 5658043

View attachment 5658040View attachment 5658047View attachment 5658044View attachment 5658048View attachment 5658049View attachment 5658051
Squirter?

!!!RESIZED!!!!

When I 1st met my wife her pussy was super tight. I loosened it up to just plain old tight, then we started looking for BBC. After BBC it has definitely stretched. If I fuck her after a nice thick BBC she can barely feel me for a few days. It does mostly snap back after a week or so, but her pussy's resting state is nowhere near how tight it was. I LOVE IT!!!!

View attachment 5658043

View attachment 5658040View attachment 5658047View attachment 5658044View attachment 5658048View attachment 5658049View attachment 5658051
Now there's some good puss
I'd love to have a BBW like that after she has been with a Black Man ❤️♠️

Ok so white guys what is so attractive about loose pussy and why do we prefer loose pussy over tight pussy and white woman it used to be you had to have tight pussy loose was a disgust do you feel more confident having a loose pussy now that it's becoming a thing white guys love or do you still prefer your pussy tight
i used to love sloppy seconds on my wife after she'd been fucked by her Black bull, when she would allow it. Which wan't often. Her pussy felt so loose around my small white dick after taking Black cock but it felt so good I'd cum in less than 3 minutes

Wow that is the hottest thing ive seen...

Ok so white guys what is so attractive about loose pussy and why do we prefer loose pussy over tight pussy and white woman it used to be you had to have tight pussy loose was a disgust do you feel more confident having a loose pussy now that it's becoming a thing white guys love or do you still prefer your pussy tight
I love loose pussy, because even if she hadn't recently been with big cock, that I can pretend she just got done fucking some big cock.

Back