Looking for sex chat

Couple3939

Couple
Gold Member
My wife and i have met up with a couple of different men and definitely enjoyed ourselves. The problem is that they were friends and we want something outside of our friend group. Unfortunately she is shy and prefers to meet them first.

So..... I've got a proposition for you.

I am looking for an extremely well hung bull to video chat/sext with her. I want her so turned on that she can't think straight. And i want you to suggest a meet up day, now that she has met you. If you can do that, when we meet, she is yours to do with whatever you desire.

Btw... She's not against meeting up, she just needs to feel comfortable with the guy

My wife and i have met up with a couple of different men and definitely enjoyed ourselves. The problem is that they were friends and we want something outside of our friend group. Unfortunately she is shy and prefers to meet them first.

So..... I've got a proposition for you.

I am looking for an extremely well hung bull to video chat/sext with her. I want her so turned on that she can't think straight. And i want you to suggest a meet up day, now that she has met you. If you can do that, when we meet, she is yours to do with whatever you desire.

Btw... She's not against meeting up, she just needs to feel comfortable with the guy
I’d love to help

Back