Looking for hotwife AZ

new2cuckAZ

Male
Gold Member
Hi there. I’m AZ located and new to this. I’m 27 tall and good looking but have had a few dommes and mistresses before but always wanted to be cucked in real life. I’m Scottsdale local so if any couples would be interested in chatting with me let me know!

Hi there. I’m AZ located and new to this. I’m 27 tall and good looking but have had a few dommes and mistresses before but always wanted to be cucked in real life. I’m Scottsdale local so if any couples would be interested in chatting with me let me know!
I am in Phx. Im an experienced bull and would love to have a beta/cuckold assistant. I know a sub guy that goes to ASU, let me know if u want to chat.

I am in Phx. Im an experienced bull and would love to have a beta/cuckold assistant. I know a sub guy that goes to ASU, let me know if u want to chat.
I’dm interested in sending my cuck-hubby up to you for a session to update his cuck service-training.

I don’t ever include him anymore as he’s just a distraction to me enjoying time with my Bull, but I might reconsider if he served a purpose being present.

I’m uninterested in talking about it to him and training him myself though. Having way too much fun 1-1 with my current LT Bull.

I’dm interested in sending my cuck-hubby up to you for a session to update his cuck service-training.

I don’t ever include him anymore as he’s just a distraction to me enjoying time with my Bull, but I might reconsider if he served a purpose being present.

I’m uninterested in talking about it to him and training him myself though. Having way too much fun 1-1 with my current LT Bull.
I wish I could read ur profile, but its not turned on for verified profiles like mine.

Back