Looking for Chat Buddy

I'm a white American male around the age of 40 and looking for a long-term chat buddy who may be interested in discussing some common interests. Below are some of the topics I am most interested in.
  • Interracial
  • Size comparisons
  • Cuckold/rejection
  • Superiority/inferiority
  • ED
  • Women who are basically out of our league
  • Big tits/ass
Drop me a message if you are interested in chatting.

I'm a white American male around the age of 40 and looking for a long-term chat buddy who may be interested in discussing some common interests. Below are some of the topics I am most interested in.
  • Interracial
  • Size comparisons
  • Cuckold/rejection
  • ED
  • Big tits/ass
Very interested

• Interracial
  • Size comparisons
  • Cuckold/rejection
  • ED
  • Big tits/ass
Whiteboi around the same agi as you. Would love to chat about my bbc addiction.

• Interracial
  • Size comparisons
  • Cuckold/rejection
  • ED
  • Big tits/ass
Hi am white UK guy interested in cuckold stuff. Not been successful in getting wife into BBC yet but....

Offer still stands for anyone interested in chatting. Shoot me a message. Oh, and I prefer taking the conversation to Skype or Discord if you have either of those. It just makes for an easier place to connect on a long-term basis.

Back