Looking for BBC in Sacramento

But wouldn't that in itself be interaction? I do have a question though. Why is it that white men, rather gay, bisexual, Trans, love to fo.rce their sexuality on straight men? I say only white men, because I have a few LGBQT+ friends and only the white ones seem to feel like it's their God given right to pursue a straight man.

But wouldn't that in itself be interaction? I do have a question though. Why is it that white men, rather gay, bisexual, Trans, love to fo.rce their sexuality on straight men? I say only white men, because I have a few LGBQT+ friends and only the white ones seem to feel like it's their God given right to pursue a straight man.
Good question, I hate it. If trans isn’t someone’s thing I totally understand that haha.
It’s fine to like act sexy, but in ANY sexual scenario if someone says no, the only acceptable response is “ok” and you leave it at that. It isn’t “transphobic” or any of that nonsense. I couldn’t care less if a dude isn’t into me, cuz there are plenty (including “straight” ones) who are.

As a side note, I just personally know some guys who are down to fuck, but don’t want to touch the dick, hence why I clarified that specific interaction!

Props to Jools for bringing Demure back! I understand men only think of.it as just another hole to stick their 🍆 in, and I'm sure the majority of straight men don't think twice about your own 🍆. I think it's always a.good idea to be honest and straightforward, you never know when things go bad real quick.

Props to Jools for bringing Demure back! I understand men only think of.it as just another hole to stick their 🍆 in, and I'm sure the majority of straight men don't think twice about your own 🍆. I think it's always a.good idea to be honest and straightforward, you never know when things go bad real quick.
Had to look up Jools, haha demurevixen has been my screen names for years! Now i understand why so many people randomly started using demure more often (i thought i was being stalked 😭).

Yeah I’m always up front about it. I think the people who aren’t are the ones who believe they’re the same as a biological woman 🤷‍♀️. They don’t accept themselves :/

Why is it that white men, rather gay, bisexual, Trans, love to fo.rce their sexuality on straight men? I say only white men, because I have a few LGBQT+ friends and only the white ones seem to feel like it's their God given right to pursue a straight man.
White privilege extends to all white people here in America. Speaking specifically about white males... Regardless of sexual orientation. The system of white supremacy has conditioned them to believe that everything belongs to them... Even others bodies. When they're told no. It's a blow to their sense of entitlement. "Consequences" range wildly.

White privilege extends to all white people here in America. Speaking specifically about white males... Regardless of sexual orientation. The system of white supremacy has conditioned them to believe that everything belongs to them... Even others bodies. When they're told no. It's a blow to their sense of entitlement. "Consequences" range wildly.
Season 1 Wow GIF by BET Plus

Back