Looking for BBC Cuck scenes in movies or actresses married irl that got blacked on movies.

anashe

Male
Hi guys, I wanted to know if you know of scenes in movies or series where a black guy fucks the girlfriend/wife of the protagonist or any character, I have only one to contribute and it is the scene of Paulina Davila in the movie Carrion, basically she and her boyfriend go to spend a season on a Caribbean island and meet "King Black" who flirts with the girlfriend repeatedly until she finally tells him no. After that King Black tries to overtake her but she runs away and warns her boyfriend, the angry boyfriend confronts King Black and King Black ends up beating him up, after that the boyfriend runs away and the girlfriend looking for him goes to King Black's house, where King Black undresses her and Paulina realizing that she can't escape and her boyfriend has already left, lets King Black fuck her from behind.
1723542735001.png
The one in the left is king black and the girl is the wife.
1723542761834.png
Here, Paulina manages to separate her boyfriend from king black after he beat her up.
1723542813146.png
Here she resigns herself and lets him fuck her from behind.

Sex scenes, not the full movie:

Full movie name: Carrion (2016)

And as far as blacked actresses who are married, the most popular one I know is Charlotte gainsbourg has a DP interracial scene (real), two africans fuck her ass and vagina at the same time, she is married to a white man irl.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I wanted to know if you know of scenes in movies or series where a black guy fucks the girlfriend/wife of the protagonist or any character, I have only one to contribute and it is the scene of Paulina Davila in the movie Carrion, basically she and her boyfriend go to spend a season on a Caribbean island and meet "King Black" who flirts with the girlfriend repeatedly until she finally tells him no. After that King Black tries to overtake her but she runs away and warns her boyfriend, the angry boyfriend confronts King Black and King Black ends up beating him up, after that King Black tries to overtake her but she runs away and warns her boyfriend, the angry boyfriend goes to confront King Black and King Black ends up beating him up, after that the boyfriend runs away and the girlfriend looking for him goes to King Black's house, where King Black undresses her and Paulina realizing that she can't escape and her boyfriend has already left, lets King Black fuck her from behind.
View attachment 7417690
View attachment 7417692
Here, Paulina manages to separate her boyfriend from king black after he beat her up.
View attachment 7417693

And as far as blacked actresses who are married, the most popular one I know is Charlotte gainsbourg has a DP interracial scene (real), two africans fuck her ass and vagina at the same time, she is married to a white man irl.
Smart lady.......

(...)

(...)
Thanks for the mention. (y) Sounds interesting.

(...)

No she hasn't. :| The scene is a result of latter day's possibilities with augmented reality/CGI - the same technology used in the Black Swan movie and others. The Woman in the scene is a body double; Mrs Gainsbourg's head was montaged into the scene by means of AR and CGI. ;) Sorry to burst that bubble. :D

BTW there are a few runnig threads with mainstream movie and TV show suggestions. Perhaps you'll find there what you are looking for. i created a list of links to related forums some time ago which can be found in this post...
Regards.

Thanks for the mention. (y) Sounds interesting.

No she hasn't. :| The scene is a result of latter day's possibilities with augmented reality/CGI - the same technology used in the Black Swan movie and others. The Woman in the scene is a body double; Mrs Gainsbourg's head was montaged into the scene by means of AR and CGI. ;) Sorry to burst that bubble. :D

BTW there are a few runnig threads with mainstream movie and TV show suggestions. Perhaps you'll find there what you are looking for. i created a list of links to related forums some time ago which can be found in this post...
Regards.
sad no way GIF by S4C

Hi guys, I wanted to know if you know of scenes in movies or series where a black guy fucks the girlfriend/wife of the protagonist or any character, I have only one to contribute and it is the scene of Paulina Davila in the movie Carrion, basically she and her boyfriend go to spend a season on a Caribbean island and meet "King Black" who flirts with the girlfriend repeatedly until she finally tells him no. After that King Black tries to overtake her but she runs away and warns her boyfriend, the angry boyfriend confronts King Black and King Black ends up beating him up, after that the boyfriend runs away and the girlfriend looking for him goes to King Black's house, where King Black undresses her and Paulina realizing that she can't escape and her boyfriend has already left, lets King Black fuck her from behind.
View attachment 7417690
View attachment 7417692
View attachment 7417693

hot as fuck just wish we got to see more

View attachment 7417690
View attachment 7417692
View attachment 7417693

Not quite true. Body doubles and CGI were used for that film.

Back